• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

UKIP arent mental. But every mental person supports them.

This argument may apply to other pejorative terms. But I dont want to inflame THM's victimhood.

The vendetta bit has been pointed out to me many times. I never took any notice of it.
Oh and I have never said I supported UKIP.

UKIP arent mental. But every mental person supports them.

This argument may apply to other pejorative terms. But I dont want to inflame THM's victimhood.

I have the certificate's to prove I am not mental!

Idiots:

f43191ca7020f8f82ec27d3bbb3f7d87.jpg

https://skwawkbox.org/2017/02/18/pa...50k-for-your-uk-office-what-office-ukipfraud/

Just when Nuttall thought it was safe to come from behind the sofa...

I hope the mainstream media get a hold of this and give it the scrutiny it looks like it deserves.

I saw this report before and it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Their "damning evidence" is that a PO Box address is.......wait for it.....a Post Office. Find a PO Box number on google, search the post code associated with it and most of them point to a Post Office.

For example,

Inventive Finance Ltd
PO Box 397, Bicester, OX26 9GT

Points to Royal Mail Bicester Delivery Office on Google Maps.

Mail gets delivered to the Post Office who then either redirect to the address they hold on file or keep it for collection.

UKIP do fiddle expenses though as a matter of course and on a pretty large scale. Farage has even boasted about it in the past.

I saw this report before and it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Their "damning evidence" is that a PO Box address is.......wait for it.....a Post Office. Find a PO Box number on google, search the post code associated with it and most of them point to a Post Office.

For example,

Inventive Finance Ltd
PO Box 397, Bicester, OX26 9GT

Points to Royal Mail Bicester Delivery Office on Google Maps.

Mail gets delivered to the Post Office who then either redirect to the address they hold on file or keep it for collection.

PO boxes are common place for a variety of many different legitimate reasons. Some very small companies do not wish to be shown as having a home address as their hread office so they get a place( often their accountanats)and a po box for mail. Very prevalent practice in London.
With regard to MPs fiddling expenses I dont think any party can really crow about it can they given the number of high profile fiddles cross party exposed in the last decade?

With regard to MPs fiddling expenses I dont think any party can really crow about it can they given the number of high profile fiddles cross party exposed in the last decade?

I haven't noticed any party making a thing of it. And surely it should continue to be exposed and dealt with? (Not a comment on this particular case, though the chances of a UKIP MEP NOT abusing his/her position seem vanishingly small to me.)

I haven't noticed any party making a thing of it. And surely it should continue to be exposed and dealt with? (Not a comment on this particular case, though the chances of a UKIP MEP NOT abusing his/her position seem vanishingly small to me.)

No they haven't. I presume that glass houses and stones was possible foir any of them.

I don't share your cynicism about politicians in general.

I agree, it is lazy. There are (and always have been) a minority of politicians who have been in it for themselves but the vast majority, including the ones I disagree with, are good people doing something they want to do.

When I was a local councillor I had people assuming I was on the take - freedom of information requests made about me, accusations that I was taking a bung from a supermarket, under control of the unions... people see politician and think corruption. Lazy stereotype.

UKIP have rallied their troops to intimidate voters at polling stations in Stoke. People standing in entrances not quite blocking but close enough to intimidate and asking how voters are going to vote and how they've voted once they have.

Apparently not illegal but this is a nasty and intimidating way of going about things, particularly as most are men. It has unnerved some women in the area.

Stoke this evening #fakenews #majoroverreaction

Please don't accuse me of fake news it is deeply insulting as well as a slur on my wife's friends who have seen this first hand.

You live in Cambridge so I'm not sure how you can say anything about Stoke this evening and I cant believe you think it an overreaction for women to be intimidated. That's a disgusting attitude to take.

I had you down as a better man than that.

38% turnout in Stoke which is bloody awful.

Please don't accuse me of fake news it is deeply insulting as well as a slur on my wife's friends who have seen this first hand.

You live in Cambridge so I'm not sure how you can say anything about Stoke this evening and I cant believe you think it an overreaction for women to be intimidated. That's a disgusting attitude to take.

I had you down as a better man than that.

The alleged news has been equally poor from labours alleged threats. It appears to have been all over the net with allegations of poor behaviour on all sides.In no way am I condoning any type of thuggery or intimidation I will wait for actual incidents to be reported rather than a collective based on hearsay. Then I will air my views and condemnations. But so far I am struggling to find individual reports or police investigation. If you had seen this first hand Johnny then I would accept your word as a first hand witness. Otherwise its still hearsay and there has been bucket loads of it all over the place on far too many political subjects. However, I do accept that my response was a tad curt and dismissive and for that I apologise.

Back