• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

The quote basically says (it is from Cicero to Catalina in the senate in 63BC)

Why, oh why do you persist with trying our patience.

To me it seems perfectly apt.

Can you please be truthful and tell me if I posted anything that warranted being called a racist? After all, I was being quite calm till that moment.

Can you please be truthful and tell me if I posted anything that warranted being called a racist? After all, I was being quite calm till that moment.

You did not, but sadly the general view of many of those that voted to remain is that people who voted leave must be racists. Very sad state of affairs.

Nothing to do with whether you are racist or not.

Well, I was having quite a calm day and out of the blue a poster montaged many posts together and and deducted that I am a racist. That is quite a serious accusation. I don't send private posts asking for action to be taken against other posters. Instead Vis basically called me Stupid. It has everything to do with encouraging bullying, when a mod instead of cutting out insults, bullying and trolling, insults the person at the recieving end.
You can always say what Vis says, you can always leave. Yes, but then who is going to put his neck on the line and fight against the biased Brexit moderating on this forum. That is what this about, censorship, dictatorship and bullying.
This forum is based in the UK not in the Soviet Union.

You did not, but sadly the general view of many of those that voted to remain is that people who voted leave must be racists. Very sad state of affairs.

Thank you Frank. At last someone who stands up for what is right. Thank you for standing up and being counted. Thank you for your decency. I respect you for that!

I am sorry Frank but that is nonsense. And you have the gall to moan about scaremongering and then come out with a complete falsehood like that.

Where did I say you did? All I have done is post a quote from Cicero about you trying patience, which is totally appropriate after 8 months of the same circular arguments.

What has been said is that EVERY racist voted leave. Not that every leave voter was racist.

As has been explained about 437 million times. Hence abutere patientia nostra.

What does it matter, Vis. They are never going to govern the country. They aren't politically wise, that is clear, but it doesn't prove anything more than many have accused them off, beforehand. I find it more useful to have a go at the people in power or who have been in power, who have been messing the country up, after all they were the ones who wanted to stay in the EU.

It matters because whilst UKIP are unlikely to ever govern they could have a huge bearing on who does.

If you read said post you will see that rather than call you a racist it mostly outlines why people might infer you hold such views. It was an invitation for you to explain yourself more than an accusation that you are racist.

Instead, you doth protest too much which rather feeds into that inference.

I didn't call you a racist, I pointed out that your post was justifying racism regardless of any caveat you placed at the end. There are people who think racism is justified and there are people who think it isn't. Your words, if not your beliefs, indicate the former.

You are not being bullied, you are not a victim of a conspiracy. There is a growing consensus from people of various places on the political spectrum who find the content of your posts troubling. Either they are all wrong...or maybe you are.

If you read said post you will see that rather than call you a racist it mostly outlines why people might infer you hold such views. It was an invitation for you to explain yourself more than an accusation that you are racist.

Instead, you doth protest too much which rather feeds into that inference.

I didn't call you a racist, I pointed out that your post was justifying racism regardless of any caveat you placed at the end. There are people who think racism is justified and there are people who think it isn't. Your words, if not your beliefs, indicate the former.

You are not being bullied, you are not a victim of a conspiracy. There is a growing consensus from people of various places on the political spectrum who find the content of your posts troubling. Either they are all wrong...or maybe you are.

THM's publicist has typed some inaccurate posts I reckon...

Where did I say you did? All I have done is post a quote from Cicero about you trying patience, which is totally appropriate after 8 months of the same circular arguments.

What has been said is that EVERY racist voted leave. Not that every leave voter was racist.

As has been explained about 437 million times. Hence abutere patientia nostra.

I was accused of being racist. I said that is a very serious accusation.
I was not arguing or going round in circles. I was saying it was time realising that we had all gone over the top in the passed, but I would like not to be divisive. Then I get a fucking accusation about being racist, not because of what I fucking said, but because of what I didn't fucking say.
It isn't me not moving on, it is the incessant moaning and whinging about the same things day after day, that is going round in circles.
The post calling me a racist is not only absurd and unfounded, it is tolerated because it copies the style of a certain moderator.
Calling someone a racist with no evidence, is only done on here, because it suits the political agenda of certain moderators. FFS be decent Paddy.

You WEREN'T accused of being racist. I refer you to TSB's rather marvellous explanation why. Please see line one.

It was an invitation to explain not an accusation.

I am decent ta very much.

You WEREN'T accused of being racist. I refer you to TSB's rather marvellous explanation why. Please see line one.

It was an invitation to explain not an accusation.

I am decent ta very much.

It wasn't TSB, the poster used his post with other posts to infer I was a racist.

This Is part of the post.

"
Your words are at best utter nonsense. More likely, they are disingenuous. You have tried very hard to sit on the fence and not criticise racists, almost in a "somebody else's problem" kinda way. You had numerous opportunities to say "hey folks, I think racism is wrong too!" but failed to take advantage of any of those opportunities. And it is facts like this which cause others to infer from your posting style that You hold racist beliefs or similar."

This Is part of the post.

"
Your words are at best utter nonsense. More likely, they are disingenuous. You have tried very hard to sit on the fence and not criticise racists, almost in a "somebody else's problem" kinda way. You had numerous opportunities to say "hey folks, I think racism is wrong too!" but failed to take advantage of any of those opportunities. And it is facts like this which cause others to infer from your posting style that You hold racist beliefs or similar."

The whole post makes it worst. It is a montaged and a fabrication, to come to a conclusion that suits his agenda.
To shut up someone who voted leave. He does it because he can. A mod gives him the nod to fuck with me, call me a racist and then blame me for the thread getting ruined. It is fucking boring, pathetic and unjust.

No cunt will call me a racist.

The post didn't call you a racist. Read what it says, not what you think it says. Withdraw the insult or, like an EU citizen in 2019, you will be outside wandering why you can't get in...

Back