• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Coursework was my problem, as I couldn't be arsed with school and spent little time on coursework. I passed all my exams.

Me neither. My school report was full of b for attainment and c or d for effort. Horrible time.

Another UKIP councillor has had their Twitter account mysteriously hacked...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38971604

Its strange how it always happens to them - maybe there's a nefarious group of shadowy hackers who infiltrate UKIP twitter accounts, spout racist bile, then log out again, leaving no trace of their existence?

Theres literally no other possibility.

Another UKIP councillor has had their Twitter account mysteriously hacked...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38971604

Its strange how it always happens to them - maybe there's a nefarious group of shadowy hackers who infiltrate UKIP twitter accounts, spout racist bile, then log out again, leaving no trace of their existence?

Theres literally no other possibility.

What does it matter, Vis. They are never going to govern the country. They aren't politically wise, that is clear, but it doesn't prove anything more than many have accused them off, beforehand. I find it more useful to have a go at the people in power or who have been in power, who have been messing the country up, after all they were the ones who wanted to stay in the EU.

The lack of importance you attach to politicians being honest doubtless explains your vote in the referendum.

The lack of importance you attach to politicians being honest doubtless explains your vote in the referendum.

I never voted because of any politician or any newspaper. You could say that you voted for something that was supported by Blair and Cameron, by the same logic. I am sure you didn't make up your mind from what they were preaching before the referendum. Can you imagine if I suggested that?

What does it matter, Vis. They are never going to govern the country. They aren't politically wise, that is clear, but it doesn't prove anything more than many have accused them off, beforehand. I find it more useful to have a go at the people in power or who have been in power, who have been messing the country up, after all they were the ones who wanted to stay in the EU.

Yep, we should let the racists spout off as much as they want to. Let's attack non-racists instead.......

Yep, we should let the racists spout off as much as they want to. Let's attack non-racists instead.......

No, no, no - we should attack the non-racists who force the racists to spout off.

No, no, no - we should attack the non-racists who force the racists to spout off.

No, you shouldn't attack anybody, but may be concentrate your energy against people who have actually been responsible for messing the country up and continue doing so. Of course it is a free country, so carry on using your time and energy against people, who have never been in government and never will be.

We can't be angry at racists *and* poor government at the same time?

We can't be angry at racists *and* poor government at the same time?

Well, if you knew already that they were racists, nothing has changed. Get rid of them and everything is solved. We will be left with the same goverment and opposition. I am of the view that politicians say what they think you want to hear, not necessarily what they believe.

No, you shouldn't attack anybody, but may be concentrate your energy against people who have actually been responsible for messing the country up and continue doing so. Of course it is a free country, so carry on using your time and energy against people, who have never been in government and never will be.

I thought we couldn't go against the government as they had won a democratic election. Therefore, we should accept democracy and the will of the people and let them get on with doing whatever they want?

Well, if you knew already that they were racists, nothing has changed. Get rid of them and everything is solved. We will be left with the same goverment and opposition. I am of the view that politicians say what they think you want to hear, not necessarily what they believe.

So we should just let racist behaviour slide?

I thought we couldn't go against the government as they had won a democratic election. Therefore, we should accept democracy and the will of the people and let them get on with doing whatever they want?

Of course I was referring to not trying to change a democratic result by social media petitions and highly funded pressure groups. You win a democratic vote a the polling station.

So I should stop being unhappy about it? Stop trying to change them? Just let them merrily get on with being openly racist?

You can do what you want. I only usually use my energy if I will see a result. Some people are happy to use a lot of energy, that achieves nothing, but it makes them happy. If that is the case, I am nobody to judge how other people use their time.

You can do what you want. I only usually use my energy if I will see a result. Some people are happy to use a lot of energy, that achieves nothing, but it makes them happy. If that is the case, I am nobody to judge how other people use their time.

So what result are you hoping to achieve on this thread?

If they have done something racist, there are laws in place. If they have done something illegal, I am sure the police would be on the case.

So you can only be racist if you break the law?

I'm confused because Big Ron Atkinson wasn't arrested for using a racial slur, Luis Suarez wasn't arrested for using a racial slur either. Are they not guilty of racist behaviour?

Back