• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Can't the history makers,johnny75 and Leeds wolf have their own exclusive thread,so they can go round in circles saying nothing of any worth to each other while the rest of us get on with sensible points(they'll all gang up on me now)

Do they think they are on Molineux Mix?

Islington intellectuals, isn't an insult. It was used to point out, that those people, who think they are clever in Islington, don't represent, everyday working class people in Stoke.

People from Islington really aren't that bad....

And there are lot of working class people in Islington, that I can assure you of.

The bickering is tiresome. Leeds called Frank a racist or maybe not, Leeds called THM a wanker or maybe not, LJ called THM corrupt or maybe not. I'm not a mod, I don't know anybody on here, but for Christ sake please, please give it a rest it's nauseating and belongs in the playground. If someone's speaking shite then call them for it, but not this tit for tat rubbish that repeats itself time and again on different threads.

Ukip leader Paul Nuttall denies lying about being at Hillsborough disaster

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...saster?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

If he did go to the match, which there seems no evidence that he didn't, it seems in bad taste a newspaper suggesting he didn't, unless they have some evidence obviously.
The article looks more like a muck flinging campaign. To be sincere, I think it is in bad taste, because Hillsborough was such a horrific event, I don't think the paper should make insuations , without any evidence. If there is evidence, obviously it is a justified story.

He does seem to have form for exaggeration (claiming PhD etc) and he is under two investigations for fraud so suggesting he has made up the Hillsborough claims is within reason, especially as at first glance it does seem he did make it up.

Interesting stuff. Like you say, if there is truth in it, then it is actually a very important story as it shows the lengths Nuttall may be prepared to go for a political point. And that would be wrong. However, if there isn't evidence to back the story, then it is muck raking of the worst order.

BTW - this looks like a thread that should be over in the other forum now. If I try it, I am likely to break the internet, so I will mention it in the mod cave and get it moved over to current affairs if that is okay with everyone.

Unless there's photographic evidence of 12 year old Paul Nuttall being somewhere else on that day 29 years ago then there's no way to prove it. Similarly unless he shows us his match ticket then he can't prove it either.

I don't think he was there though. No one stands as a candidate for Bootle three times in the period where the injustice still prevailed and doesn't mention it.

Posted by UKIPs immigration spokesman:

C4fPexlWQAA8fi7.jpg

Sadly I think if you're going to make a strategic decision to overtly appeal to racists then we're a long way from the tipping point. Bigotry has been legitimised over the last 18 months or so.

I hope Nuttall crashes and burns, the man is a cunt. Almost as bad as Farage.

Yes. The world has gone full circle in my lifetime. I really do despair.

Do you ever think that may be the left in the UK, is partly responsible for the movement to the right? ( as you would see it). I mean things like, when Tony Blair could have put a limited time period, before workers from the new EU countries from the old Eastern block, would be allowed to move to the UK. I think the likes of Germany and most of the other EU countries, had several years grace, before people from those countries could move to their respective countries. I only say this, because if someone lives in a poor country, without work or money and all of a sudden they are part of the EU, it is quite obvious where they will end up. Wait several years to go to Germany, or move directly to the UK. It is quite obvious that housing and health services haven't been able to keep up and so, the people who worked and paid in to the system, have often seen their living standards fall. I think if you push any population far enough, sooner or later they will react.
I am not going to defend racism, be it in newspaper articles or in party political propaganda. They are exploiting the disenfranchisement of many normal working people. It would be wrong to target many Brexit voters with agreeing to over the top racist views as it would be to say all people who support bringing more refugees, are communists.

Back