• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Calling me a stupid fucked. With no provocation. Crazy really, that I got my only ban for saying someone was creeping, using another term agreed, but taken out of context.
You clearly missed the statement I made that it wasnt an insult.

So working class people don't study? Must tell my mum, she'll be delighted all that hard school work to get away from a failing Yorkshire farm in the 50s was a waste of effort.

Most working class can't afford to study, of course some sacrifice and get there, but my point was about working class people are just intelligent, but don't often have the resources.

So working class people don't study? Must tell my mum, she'll be delighted all that hard school work to get away from a failing Yorkshire farm in the 50s was a waste of effort.

I must pay the bill for my A-Levels at some point. Nearly 18 years overdue.

Most working class can't afford to study, of course some sacrifice and get there, but my point was about working class people are just intelligent, but don't often have the resources.

I've never been into further education, but isn't it more the case that people don't want to have the weight of paying back the loans rather than them not ben able to afford it?

Lucky they've got you, Donald and Nige looking out for them, bless their uneducated salt-of-the-earth souls.

I've never been into further education, but isn't it more the case that people don't want to have the weight of paying back the loans rather than them not ben able to afford it?

There shouldn't be an extra charge for studying at university. I feel part of the problem is, we disentavate people who could make a big contribution to the country. Having to rely on bringing in skilled workers, Doctors, IT workers ect, when we have a huge disenfranchised part of our population, not being able to afford to study, has to be wrong, in my opinion.

You don't have to go to University to be intelligent. Likewise, you don't have to be intelligent to go to University. For example, I've got a History degree and still post childish drivel.

The last time I looked, you didn't have to pay to go to school. Aren't A Levels compulsory these days too?

There shouldn't be an extra charge for studying at university. I feel part of the problem is, we disentavate people who could make a big contribution to the country. Having to rely on bringing in skilled workers, Doctors, IT workers ect, when we have a huge disenfranchised part of our population, not being able to afford to study, has to be wrong, in my opinion.

Education is free in this country until 16 and often 18.

Read Deutsch's post and my response.

You clearly missed the statement I made that it wasnt an insult.

As I had just posted this,

"Islington intellectuals, isn't an insult. It was used to point out, that those people, who think they are clever in Islington, don't represent, everyday working class people in Stoke".

Your reply of calling me "a stupid fucker" and then saying, that ( also isn't an insult) comes across as it was!

You don't have to go to University to be intelligent. Likewise, you don't have to be intelligent to go to University. For example, I've got a History degree and still post childish drivel.

The last time I looked, you didn't have to pay to go to school. Aren't A Levels compulsory these days too?

My daughter keeps telling me that you need to get As to take A Levels nowadays.

"Islington intellectuals, isn't an insult. It was used to point out, that those people, who think they are clever in Islington, don't represent, everyday working class people in Stoke".

Your reply of calling me "a stupid fucker" and then saying, that ( also isn't an insult) comes across as it was!

In a sarcastic way, I think he was saying if Islington intellectuals isn't an insult then neither is stupid fucker. I think.

Read Deutsch's post and my response.

Yes, I know you can pay it back, or you can take years to pay it back. Just think part of our legacy from being in the EU, is depending on foreign trained skilled workers, as it is cheaper is just Short termism. Although I genuinely don't have a problem with skilled workers being able to come to the UK, I do have a problem with not training our young to be able to contribute to society.

A bit patronising to people who are born on the other side of town to you.

If you want to play the so-thick-I-take-everything-literally-and-wouldn't-understand-nuance-if-it-bit-me-on-the-arse game, the other side of town to where I was born is all million pound houses.

So why do you get to tell people what is and isnt an insult but I dont?

In a sarcastic way, I think he was saying if Islington intellectuals isn't an insult then neither is stupid $#@!er. I think.

Well I had Leeds call me Stupid wanker, on Sunday and we were talking about car seats, so I am used to it, but still amazes me that I recieved a 2 week ban for saying someone was creeping ( using another word, which was taken out of context)
I know you could argue, that I leave myself open for it, but I am in generally in line with the majority of the population, that doesn't get much support on here. I just think moderators insulting people is giving carte blanche for other people to do the same.

So why do you get to tell people what is and isnt an insult but I dont?

You are entitled to your opinions, but not to insult me, then ban me for a lot less. That isn't fair or just and it certainly doesn't make you come across as a very decent person.

If you want to play the so-thick-I-take-everything-literally-and-wouldn't-understand-nuance-if-it-bit-me-on-the-arse game, the other side of town to where I was born is all million pound houses.

Not playing thick at all, that is how your post came across.

Back