• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

That's Johnny for you ��. I was brought up in Longton, I have a lot of family that originate from SoT. I wouldn't describe any of them how Johnny does, but I've learned to deal with his radical opinions.

As I live just outside it now and my wife works in central Stoke I've found plenty of the people I've described. Of course there are 'salt of the earth' stokies who will be decent folks to talk to. Doesn't mean they aren't xenophobic and ill educated.

Most of the people Nuttall is appealing to will struggle to spell Article or count to 50. It is one of the most illiterate, xenophobic scum holes to exist so just the right conditions for scum like Nuttall to succeed in.

The electorate think that forrinas have taken their jobs and the EU is a country. Thick doesn't cover it.

Probably right, they all used to vote Labour before. Duck.

d8115c15fb8fdc9f4068c93370b4fee4.jpg

3cd9ecafc3dca73a02d745075f6cb25c.jpg

There was another where they Photoshopped an England flag upside down on a house to label Corbyn as being unpatriotic.

Farage and Nuttall were pelted with eggs in Stoke too.

When did being an intellectual become an insult?

When did being an intellectual become an insult?

Islington intellectuals, isn't an insult. It was used to point out, that those people, who think they are clever in Islington, don't represent, everyday working class people in Stoke.

Islington intellectuals, isn't an insult. It was used to point out, that those people, who think they are clever in Islington, don't represent, everyday working class people in Stoke.

What do you know about Stoke or the people that live there?

So you, like UKIP, are saying that the people of Stoke aren't intelligent?

So you, like UKIP, are saying that the people of Stoke aren't intelligent?

As a benchmark against the National average they aren't. Unfortunately UKIP are pedalling fear and the ignorant believe it as a result of their lack of education. It is nasty opportunist politics practised by some of the scummiest arse holes ever to be in politics.

I believe many working class people are intelligent, just couldn't afford to study.

So working class people don't study? Must tell my mum, she'll be delighted all that hard school work to get away from a failing Yorkshire farm in the 50s was a waste of effort.

Back