• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I repeat, I cannot nail and have never been able to nail my colours to one mast.

What I mean by that is that I have always found it quite hard to pick a side as I don't agree with large swaithes of policy in any of the main parties. I cant bring myself to vote for a party committed to nuclear disarmament. I hate the idea concept and cost of hs2. Tory economics has never and will never put the working man first . Private industries put money in the pockjets of an elite few not the masses. I own no shares.The closest socially to voting labour would be Blair . Dr Owen is closest to my ideology. I am not close to being tory in too many of my views. I believe very strongly in brexit hence my ukip support. Now that has been achieved politically I am in a bit of a wilderness. My wife has always been green. Hence politics doesn't get discussed if we are close to plates or other weaponry (joke)

So ukip had me after the SDP went dormant and I have been there ever since. Now I want to change and want a party that I can believe in and that can match many of my values. Sadly at present there isn't one

Apparently UKIP have a 10 point lead in Stoke??

#thingsiheardonNewsnightwhilstwatchingbikevideosonyoutube

Apparently, he likes watching men in lycra.

Looks like a hacked account to me. He'll be on about his autographed government leaflet that he keeps under his pillow next.

Interesting to see what happens in Stoke. I think Labour amendments (deliberate slowing up) of article 50 could play right into his hands.

Most of the people Nuttall is appealing to will struggle to spell Article or count to 50. It is one of the most illiterate, xenophobic scum holes to exist so just the right conditions for scum like Nuttall to succeed in.

The electorate think that forrinas have taken their jobs and the EU is a country. Thick doesn't cover it.

Not surprising given Stoke's location and traditional industries that it is inward looking. It always has been for as long as I can remember.

Not surprising given Stoke's location and traditional industries that it is inward looking. It always has been for as long as I can remember.

And voting UKIP is isn't going to help either. The lack of successive councils, MP's and local government to implement a cohesive strategy to get out of the rut they've been in for 30 years is shameful.

I couldn't agree more. Stoke needs to solve its problems. Blaming all and sundry isn't the solution.

Bit harsh on the clayheads. There are some crap holes and some not very intelligent views and people, but there are also some incredibly nice people and very friendly and open. My wife emigrated to the UK and worked in Stoke and with stokies, they were always very nice and she never had a bad word to say about them. This is quite a contrast with where she works now in a much more affluent part of staffordshire - she has had a fair few comments, mainly post-brexit though.

That's Johnny for you 😉. I was brought up in Longton, I have a lot of family that originate from SoT. I wouldn't describe any of them how Johnny does, but I've learned to deal with his radical opinions.

Back