• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Nuttall elected leader.

That's the end of any pretensions that UKIP had about positioning themselves as a centre right party. Previously he has called for the privatisation of the NHS, anti-abortion, believes it should be legal to discriminate against gay people.

That's the end of any pretensions that UKIP had about positioning themselves as a centre right party. Previously he has called for the privatisation of the NHS, anti-abortion, believes it should be legal to discriminate against gay people.

Pretty sure Cyber will be along shortly to proclaim that UKIP are still centre-right...

Pretty sure Cyber will be along shortly to proclaim that UKIP are still centre-right...

Your wish is my command!

Please see my post why I won't be voting for them going forward in reply to Paddington trump thread 1891. I vote for policies not individuals as a rule but you have to look at the leaders Leanings. Nuttall is to the right of Farage by some distance

If that is his position on gay rights then he is actually even more of a twat than Farage.

If that is his position on gay rights then he is actually even more of a $#@! than Farage.

John Prescott ‏@johnprescott 41m41 minutes ago
New UKIP leader Paul Nuttall says he has appointed as his deputy an "open homosexual."
Seriously.

There's a video to go with that but I don't know how to link stuff off Twitter...

Your wish is my command!

Please see my post why I won't be voting for them going forward in reply to Paddington trump thread 1891. I vote for policies not individuals as a rule but you have to look at the leaders Leanings. Nuttall is to the right of Farage by some distance

I'm not convinced. Two sides of the same coin these pair. Look at the miscreants Farage has been in bed with in the EU in the past, groups that even his own MEPs were unhappy with.

I'm not convinced. Two sides of the same coin these pair. Look at the miscreants Farage has been in bed with in the EU in the past, groups that even his own MEPs were unhappy with.

Nah nuttall is not as savy as nige and he is further to the right.

As someone who has described themselves as centre right I understand why you would like this to be true.

This is my post I thought it was the trump thread but its the Corbyn thread in response to Paddy. Just to clarify. I have a mish mash of beliefs that cover plenty of parties policies but would describe them as pretty central with a right leaning tendency. Not right wing at all

To be honest its deeper than that. The policies I wanted to see and brexit have been achieved however the leadership debacle and the non stop farage love in leaves me with no appetite to follow further. I also have a social conscience, am anti hs2 pro fraking in moderation if proved safe, pro retaining some parts of industry and Infa structure under national control such as a bank, and electric company, a gas company, am pro NHS investment, pro social housing, against right to buy in its current form, pro trident, pro union, ambivalent re the monarchy, pro climate change controls, pro legaslisation of cannabis, believe that the welfare state is a safety net not a career choice, pro equality but anti multi culturalism as it doesn't work and cascasuses more tension than harmony, anti capital punishment . Quite a mishmash and have always struggled to really nail my colours to one mast. However post Maastricht I felt very strongly that if we could not adhere to all the club EU rules and requirements then eventually our position may be untenable. I do think that there is a lot of faffing happening re brexit it. J FDI. Does thast lay me a bit bare?
When I did a survey pre election 2015 it showed my views were 60% ukip so it made sense to support them. However I was 54% SDP and even 40% liberal as well so I could easily have gone that way. Pro pr etc but liberals overall are too wishy washy

This is my post I thought it was the trump thread but its the Corbyn thread in response to Paddy. Just to clarify. I have a mish mash of beliefs that cover plenty of parties policies but would describe them as pretty central with a right leaning tendency. Not right wing at all

I acknowledge you are centre right which is why I don't understand how you could vote for UKIP and have any affection for Farage....unless you re-imagine him in a more favourable light. The man is a far right libertarian and some of the people and groups he associates with are a measure of the man.

I acknowledge you are centre right which is why I don't understand how you could vote for UKIP and have any affection for Farage....unless you re-imagine him in a more favourable light. The man is a far right libertarian and some of the people and groups he associates with are a measure of the man.

I repeat, I cannot nail and have never been able to nail my colours to one mast.

Back