• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

You are entitled to your opinions, but not to insult me, then ban me for a lot less. That isn't fair or just and it certainly doesn't make you come across as a very decent person.

Suck it up, buttercup.

You are entitled to your opinions, but not to insult me, then ban me for a lot less. That isn't fair or just and it certainly doesn't make you come across as a very decent person.

Yours was reported by 15 other members, that's why.

There shouldn't be an extra charge for studying at university. I feel part of the problem is, we disentavate people who could make a big contribution to the country. Having to rely on bringing in skilled workers, Doctors, IT workers ect, when we have a huge disenfranchised part of our population, not being able to afford to study, has to be wrong, in my opinion.

Your opinion is unfounded ignorance and I suggest you educate yourself first......

Yours was reported by 15 other members, that's why.

Still there can't be rules for one person and different rules for other people.
I have been insulted over a 1000 times on this forum, how many times have I asked another member to be banned?

Don't you think it's ironic, pathetic that many of the people who reported the other word for creeping, taken completely out of context, have insulted me continuously for 5 years and not only have I not insulted them, but have never asked them to be banned?
A bit of a kangaroo court, loaded against those who have different ( majority views). Saying that I respect the minority view, but also I would like to be treated the same.

When Leeds, called me a stupid wanker, did I send a message asking for him to be banned? After all we were only talking about train seats.
It is just about where you come from and who you are. Insulting if you can't back it up, is cowardly. Switching and grassing, is seen as weak, especially when the same people are the ones that do it the most.

Your opinion is unfounded ignorance and I suggest you educate yourself first......

Well, too late for that. Fortunately I have made enough money in life to live quite comfortably. However I still think people should be encouraged to go to university and not discouraged.

I have been insulted over a 1000 times on this forum, how many times have I asked another member to be banned?

Don't you think it's ironic, pathetic that many of the people who reported the other word for creeping, taken completely out of context, have insulted me continuously for 5 years and not only have I not insulted them, but have never asked them to be banned?
A bit of a kangaroo court, loaded against those who have different ( majority views). Saying that I respect the minority view, but also I would like to be treated the same.

When Leeds, called me a stupid wanker, did I send a message asking for him to be banned? After all we were only talking about train seats.
It is just about where you come from and who you are. Insulting if you can't back it up, is cowardly. Switching and grassing, is seen as weak, especially when the same people are the ones that do it the most.

I don't care, I was just giving you the difference. Personally, I wouldn't ban anyone unless they were boring the shit out of me...

I did no such thing.

OK, just read back, you called me a patronising wanker.
Not moaning about it, just pointing out, I don't ask for people to be banned for insulting me. When for saying someone was creeping, not even a creep ( using another word), 15 people talked to the moderators about it. Ironically, many of those insult me continuously and I never ask moderators to intervene.
Should be one law for everyone, or it doesn't seem very fair.

I didn't call you a wanker. I carefully typed $$$$$$.

I didn't call you a wanker. That is your intepretation of $$$$$$.

to the tune of a famous queen song

another thread bites the dust, another ones gone yes another ones gone another thread bits the dust
Hey it will get you too another thread bites the dust

I don't care, I was just giving you the difference. Personally, I wouldn't ban anyone unless they were boring the shit out of me...

It is boring - from both sides

It's why I don't bother posting on threads like this

Right, if we carry on going round in circles with bullshit and a bit of bickering added, we are going to ban any politics threads and close all existing.

Labour and rebel Tories narrowly lose amendment forcing government to give MPs and Lords vote on final Brexit deal. 293 to 326.

Right, if we carry on going round in circles with bull$#@! and a bit of bickering added, we are going to ban any politics threads and close all existing.

Can't the history makers,johnny75 and Leeds wolf have their own exclusive thread,so they can go round in circles saying nothing of any worth to each other while the rest of us get on with sensible points(they'll all gang up on me now)

Back