• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Its a damning indictment of UKIP that even if this is a spoof its hard to tell.

Probably a spoof although i'd imagine it would go down well with a lot of UKIP supporters (off the record).

Hardly surprising, Farage keeps the party together, once he goes, which he will do should he not get elected, the party will implode.

Long gone are the days, since the left wing of British politics represented working class people!

Haven't you been watching the news? Apparently cameron leads the party of the working class!

English Teacher decides to mark a UKIP flyer....

CCx7ysLW8AA4Zq-.jpg:large

:facepalm:

Looking at the GE thread, I'm sure there's one or two who think there's nothing wrong with that flyer...

:facepalm:

Looking at the GE thread, I'm sure there's one or two who think there's nothing wrong with that flyer...

Wot er matta wiv it? It wrote in proppa england like wot i talk

I'm sure I had a row or two a year or so again re ukip. I don't bother on here as a result, so will be interested in the election post hols.

For me Immigration is an issue and it obviously is for the main parties. Shame it's been promoted as a mockery. You will see under any party that gets elected the gap widening between the rich and poor and the beginning of the end of the Welfare State. Simple maths says they cannot afford to sustain the living standards we are accustomed to. Sadly, the Immigrants will be blamed.

Back