• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

3252743f66d58bb0d22471cde48922f8.jpg

Geography obviously not his strong point.

3252743f66d58bb0d22471cde48922f8.jpg

Geography obviously not his strong point.

I have said it for a few years now. UKIP will get a number of MPs at this election. I predict 10 to 15. Think Labour have thrown this election away. 4 more years of Tory coalition here we come

OK, name 10 seats that you think UKIP will win.

Current numbers Below. SNP will steal steats off labour. Tories will end up about the same. Welsh Nationlists will get more. Liberals to be the big losers maybe as many as 15 seats. UKIP will take some labour seats in the North and others in the South East

Conservative 302
Labour 256
Liberal Democrat 56
Democratic Unionist 8
Scottish National 6
Independent 5
Sinn Fein 5
Plaid Cymru 3
Social Democratic & Labour Party 3
UK Independence Party 2
Alliance 1
Green 1
Respect 1
Speaker 1
Total number of seats 650

I would not be surprised if UKIP do not win any seats. I expect a lot of people who have voted for them in by elections will return to the Conservative party on Thursday.

Carswell will retain his seat due to all the good local work he does. Reckless is a 50/50 shout to retain Rochester & Strood. Farage might win South Thanet. There are a couple of others down the east coast that are possibles. They won't get anywhere near double figures.

I would not be surprised if UKIP do not win any seats. I expect a lot of people who have voted for them in by elections will return to the Conservative party on Thursday.

Wishful thinking. Still finding a fair number of people voting UKIP. Because they don't trust the Tories on a referendum for Europe. This is even more acute now because the Tories only hope of forming any kind if government will be with the Lib Dems who are fiercely pro-Europe.

I have said it for a few years now. UKIP will get a number of MPs at this election. I predict 10 to 15. Think Labour have thrown this election away. 4 more years of Tory coalition here we come

Not a hope in hell. Even at their best polling in the Euro elections last year they would have struggled to win that many seats - unlike the other parties they have no real areas of the country where their support is concentrated so they end up being second and third in many places but unable to win seats in FPTP elections. They may well keep their Tory defector seats and maybe Farage in Thanet but anything above that would be a shock and 10-15 is a fantasy even UKIP don't believe.

On BBC News a reporter while reporting on migrants asked a young girl from Nigeria about her trip and how many survived. Then the nugget head told the poor girl that in Europe migrants were pretty much not wanted.

What a prick, people are dying trying to escape wishing to make a life for themselves and he comes out with uncompassionate unthinking claptrap. Give these people some hope.

Heard that this morning. They really are a lovely bunch of cunts, aren't they.

Back