• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

UKIP leader Nigel Farage says the children of new immigrants coming to Britain should not immediately be allowed to attend state schools. The UKIP website says they should be banned from doing so for five years. Mr Farage said it wasn't a manifesto commitment, but his personal view was that dependants of new immigrants shouldn't be allowed to enter the UK straight away.

Yeah he's right, we should send 'em down the mines

B_4WLo6XAAAvVQB.jpg

Its just like kristalnacht.

Lib Dems have created a UKIP expense claim generator

CAjF2ICWgAA5rc9.png:large

Whatever people think of Nigel Farage, it was wrong for a group of protesters to confront him and his family while they were out having Sunday lunch. His children were with him and must have been frightened as some of them jumped on his car as he was trying to leave.

Whatever people think of Nigel Farage, it was wrong for a group of protesters to confront him and his family while they were out having Sunday lunch. His children were with him and must have been frightened as some of them jumped on his car as he was trying to leave.

Utterly pointless thing to do.

The worse part is, it's free publicity for UKIP.

(...and yes, I do agree with Frank.)

Some reports say his kids weren't there at all.

The most important question is surely about whether he left Janice Atkinson to settle the bill?

I was quite interested to read his statement which he managed to give while his children were still apaprently unaccounted for. Priorities?

The whole blog is like it. I honestly can't tell! If it's a joke it's a dangerously subtle one...

Back