• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Me avoiding answering questions? That is the funniest post of the day.Read how many questions I have replied to tonight. Then look in the mirror and look at yourself.

How many questions have you answered today?
What have you added to the debate?

And the one you look most stupid on telling Penk , who had just admitted he had lied, to try to prove he was worse off in the 80's with his gola shoes and slazenger top. Then he said it was a lie but a joke. Point is, from nowhere you butted in and told him im a troll.
You still don't see how Ironic that is.

Now tell me what you see in the mirror?

Yes, a gutless coward.
night( and don't look in the mirror too long)

I have answered the questions you asked me. And stop calling me a coward please, it's getting old.

Difference between me and you. You have chums to back you up, but no proof or evidence. I am on my own( not moaning about that) but I have the links, speeches and statistics to back me up.

Time to go to bed.

Wow, I never knew saying that the country having no chance if the middle class, is anything like they are on this forum, would get to you lot so much.

Admit it. You tried your best, but it wan't good enough.

off to bed, happy again.
hahaha

You do have links, speeches and statistics but none of them actually marry up with what you're trying to argue, then when that gets pointed out, you just change your arguement to suit whatever article you've found and claim to have been right all along, bless your cotton socks.

Nice to see you talking to yourself too, i'm sure you did try your best but yes, ultimately it wasn't good enough.

I think you've done a pretty good job of answering your own question about why Farage/UKIP have gained so much support though, as long as there are out of touch headcases like yourself eligible to vote in the UK then these equally mental politicians/parties will always find someone willing to vote for them.

I know everyone seems to be enjoying this moderate 'poke the pig with a stick' type of banter, but isn't it kind of verging on wumming?
It's a bit like The Archers, you can miss months and months but when you come back to it it's just where you left it.
The bloke's a progressively less entertaining idiot and everyone else is talking to the wall.

I think you've done a pretty good job of answering your own question about why Farage/UKIP have gained so much support though,.

If you take all the personal stuff out, you are left with what this thread is about. Why UKIP have gained so much support surely is the question, not my own question.

If you take all the personal stuff out, you are left with what this thread is about. Why UKIP have gained so much support surely is the question, not my own question.

We all know why UKIP are gaining support - Immigration.

A question you've still adequately answered with your stupidity and lack of awareness, you can now put your feet up and relax, you've served your purpose.

A question you've still adequately answered with your stupidity and lack of awareness, you can now put your feet up and relax, you've served your purpose.

Being called stupid or an idiot is different to being stupid or an idiot. I noted how the insults started only when I put up a link of the most recognised study on poverty in the UK, which said poverty had doubled in the last 30 years.
The Guardian went on to say living standards had dropped in the last 30 years.

That was difficult to swallow, for the people who had argued the opposite.

First we have the poster, who admitted he lied to prove that life was better 30 years ago. Then he said he didn't lie but was taking the piss.

Then when I pointed that out, the personal insults really started.

Then you have the irony, of shaggy. He could have done an open post, or posted to any other poster on this thread saying I was trolling. But no. He posted directly to Penk , who had just admitted lying.

So when I point this out I start to get insulted by people who had not been seen on this thread , at least not recently. Instead of adding to the debate , all they had to offer was personal insults. Trying to put their three bob in. Look at me lads, I'm calling him an idiot too.
Like I said before, being articulate has nothing to do with being intelligent!!!
Of course I defended myself. Always will.
Like I said, being called stupid, is different from being stupid.

Being called stupid or an idiot is different to being stupid or an idiot. I noted how the insults started only when I put up a link of the most recognised study on poverty in the UK, which said poverty had doubled in the last 30 years.
The Guardian went on to say living standards had dropped in the last 30 years.

That was difficult to swallow, for the people who had argued the opposite.

First we have the poster, who admitted he lied to prove that life was better 30 years ago. Then he said he didn't lie but was taking the piss.

Then when I pointed that out, the personal insults really started.

Then you have the irony, of shaggy. He could have done an open post, or posted to any other poster on this thread saying I was trolling. But no. He posted directly to Penk , who had just admitted lying.

So when I point this out I start to get insulted by people who had not been seen on this thread , at least not recently. Instead of adding to the debate , all they had to offer was personal insults. Trying to put their three bob in. Look at me lads, I'm calling him an idiot too.
Like I said before, being articulate has nothing to do with being intelligent!!!
Of course I defended myself. Always will.
Like I said, being called stupid, is different from being stupid.

Being called stupid doesn't mean you are stupid? You mean in the same sort of way that being accused of something by a politician in a speech doesn't mean that you actually did it? Like when that Labour MP accused Next and Tesco of advertising jobs purely to EU migrants rather than UK citizens, that was only an accusation so it doesn't actually mean they did it does it?

Please close the thread. It's fucking painful.

Just to get in before the closure:

Farage is a cunt and people who support him are cunts, even if they are salt-of-the-earth working class types.

Being called stupid doesn't mean you are stupid? You mean in the same sort of way that being accused of something by a politician in a speech doesn't mean that you actually did it? Like when that Labour MP accused Next and Tesco of advertising jobs purely to EU migrants rather than UK citizens, that was only an accusation so it doesn't actually mean they did it does it?

He was the labour immigration minister. Politicians have been know to lie, I agree. But you have to make up your own mind if you believe him.

Closing this. Might reopen it in a few days...

I've reopened the thread.

I know there is a little bit of irony in this post as I was as guilty as anyone, but can we make sure that Vis (Or anyone else) doesn't have to close it again. Thanks.

I was a bit shocked when I heard that Nigel F. is only 50. That's not much older than me. I would have pegged him as nearer 60. Makes me feel very old.

Beer and fags and i bet he doesn't use moisturiser.

http://gu.com/p/44je4/sbl

Why is Boris peddling the same kind of Daily Express nonsense as UKIP? Why doesn't Dishface tell him to belt up rather than peddle untruths?

Cameron has refused to rule out a coalition with UKIP.
Desperate for power...

I'm all for making Boris Tory leader, effectively making them unelectable for years. His record as Mayor is pretty dismal, no?

Although if Boris really is making that kind of power play, why doesn't D-Cam just deselect him from Kensington or wherever he's standing? He isn't an MP. I really don't think there are that many Boris loyalists. He is a nasty bastard hiding behind that ruffled buffoon exterior, plus surely their next leader has to be as far away from Old Etonian as possible.

Back