• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

THM posted it so it must be true.

It appears posting any random quote or link now serves as proof or evidence to back up whatever point you wish to make, internet debate just got a whole lot easier!

It appears posting any random quote or link now serves as proof or evidence to back up whatever point you wish to make, internet debate just got a whole lot easier!

Dear me, you spent a day denying the poverty statistics . Then you changed your tune on that.
Now you are denying a speech made by the labour party.

No pleasing the youth of today.

Right THM. Post #2221, Post #2241 in answer to your facile response to Post '#2225.

Answers please, before I get peeved.

Dear me, you spent a day denying the poverty statistics . Then you changed your tune on that.
Now you are denying a speech made by the labour party.

No pleasing the youth of today.

I didn't change my tune on anything sweetheart, you failed in using your beloved survey as proof that living standards had dropped, which i shot down, you then changed your stance to say it proved poverty numbers had increased, which it does indicate, you're mistaken on who 'changed their tune'.

I'm not denying a speech, all that article states though is that the politican accused Next and Tesco of these things, doesn't say he had any proof or anything else, anyone can make and accusation of anything, as you've certainly proved today, and not have any truth to it or any evidence to try and back it up, again as you've proved several times today.

In other news, the average size of chicken eggs is now double what it was 30 years ago, just look http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-12-cases-common-std-fell-years.html

Anyway i'm off to bed so i'll catch you tomorrow gorgeous, i'll be dreaming of you ;) xxxxx

I didn't change my tune on anything sweetheart, you failed in using your beloved survey as proof that living standards had dropped, which i shot down, you then changed your stance to say it proved poverty numbers had increased, which it does indicate, you're mistaken on who 'changed their tune'.

I'm not denying a speech, all that article states though is that the politican accused Next and Tesco of these things, doesn't say he had any proof or anything else, anyone can make and accusation of anything, as you've certainly proved today, and not have any truth to it or any evidence to try and back it up, again as you've proved several times today.

In other news, the average size of chicken eggs is now double what it was 30 years ago, just look http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-12-cases-common-std-fell-years.html

Anyway i'm off to bed so i'll catch you tomorrow gorgeous, i'll be dreaming of you ;) xxxxx

After today, I'm sure they will be nightmares.

Difference between me and you. You have chums to back you up, but no proof or evidence. I am on my own( not moaning about that) but I have the links, speeches and statistics to back me up.

Time to go to bed.

Wow, I never knew saying that the country having no chance if the middle class, is anything like they are on this forum, would get to you lot so much.

Admit it. You tried your best, but it wan't good enough.

off to bed, happy again.
hahaha

Difference between me and you. You have chums to back you up, but no proof or evidence. I am on my own( not moaning about that) but I have the links, speeches and statistics to back me up.

Time to go to bed.

Wow, I never knew saying that the country having no chance if the middle class, is anything like they are on this forum, would get to you lot so much.

Admit it. You tried your best, but it wan't good enough.

off to bed, happy again.
hahaha

Surprise! More trolling to finish things off for the night...

You seem to be ignoring my posts. Can't imagine why.

Because you misunderstood what I meant.
Then asked a very long winded question, which would of took me 3 years to answer. The answer wouldn't have been to your satisfaction, because you want an answer to something I didn't say or at least mean in the way you think I meant it.

Ask Penk, he will make an answer up for you.

night paddington.

Jesus titty fucking christ. The bloke is an actual loon.

Because you misunderstood what I meant.
Then asked a very long winded question, which would of took me 3 years to answer. The answer wouldn't have been to your satisfaction, because you want an answer to something I didn't say or at least mean in the way you think I meant it.

Ask Penk, he will make an answer up for you.

night paddington.

YOU told us that poverty relates to hard left or hard right elections. I showed you those elections. And asked you for the poverty stats. It won't take three years to admit you were talking unadulterated fucking bollocks and should really shut the fucking fuck up.

Really? Claiming you've been vindicated, contrary to all apparent logic, then gloating like a 7 year old is classic trolling.

You are again avoiding answering questions by returning flippant remarks.

QED you are a troll.

Me avoiding answering questions? That is the funniest post of the day.Read how many questions I have replied to tonight. Then look in the mirror and look at yourself.

How many questions have you answered today?
What have you added to the debate?

And the one you look most stupid on telling Penk , who had just admitted he had lied, to try to prove he was worse off in the 80's with his gola shoes and slazenger top. Then he said it was a lie but a joke. Point is, from nowhere you butted in and told him im a troll.
You still don't see how Ironic that is.

Now tell me what you see in the mirror?

Yes, a gutless coward.
night( and don't look in the mirror too long)

YOU told us that poverty relates to hard left or hard right elections. I showed you those elections. And asked you for the poverty stats. It won't take three years to admit you were talking unadulterated $#@!ing bollocks and should really shut the $#@!ing $#@! up.

Here is what I said.

"There is a direct link between poverty, the decline in living standards and people voting for parties of the extreme left or right. Which is my point."

I agree the statement could be interpreted that way, if you just look at that snippet.

What I meant was poverty in European and Russian history .European history Nazi party and Germany, Italy ect the extreme right wing. In Russia the extreme left.

That's why I didn't want to spend hours looking at elections over so many years. It was that I didn't mean what you thought I meant.
Sorry for the confusion it was open to misinterpretation how I put it.

Back