• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

Johnny didn't come out too well last time we talked about immigration. haha.

Just a question. Are you going to contribute to this debate? Or just insult people.

Here's a question for you.

Why are UKIP doing so well?
Would you put a limit on immigration?

Go on , don't be frightened.

And right on cue you change subjects...

Each time someone asks you a direct question you reply with some spurious comment dressed up as a joke. Just like when Mark asked you if you had a job in Spain you replied with this:

I talk to the rich and powerful all day.( Shoe shiner) haha

I know looks can be deceiving, but you do look as if your standard of living is better now to 83.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418766227.155518.jpg

UKIP are doing well because the braying buffoon Farage is getting a phenomenally easy ride even when his proposed candidates make Dave Whelan look like Gandhi. The media need to look at themselves. Also because there is a remarkable proportion of the electorate who are dense enough to see through all the nonsense and still want to vote for the one issue he brays about.

No I would not even consider a limit on immigration. Why should there be one?

UKIP are doing well because the braying buffoon Farage is getting a phenomenally easy ride even when his proposed candidates make Dave Whelan look like Gandhi. The media need to look at themselves.

It is inexcusable that Farage has had 12 appearances on Question Time since 2010 (more than anyone else if we're not counting David Dimbleby).

And right on cue you change subjects...

Each time someone asks you a direct question you reply with some spurious comment dressed up as a joke. Just like when Mark asked you if you had a job in Spain you replied with this:

I did see the question the first time. But it was a loaded question. It was about my personal life now. It wasn't relevant to the debate in anyway. I was also asked how many years I have lived here. Again it had nothing to do with the debate.

My 2 questions to you are a directly to do with the debate. Are you going to answer them?

I did see the question the first time. But it was a loaded question. It was about my personal life now. It wasn't relevant to the debate in anyway. I was also asked how many years I have lived here. Again it had nothing to do with the debate.

My 2 questions to you are a directly to do with the debate. Are you going to answer them?

They are linked to the debate, you earlier criticised companies for employing immigrants over existing nationals, if you've gone over to Spain then aren't you benefitting from the very practise you're criticising?

a) please define extreme left and extreme right

b) in which elections were there propensities for votes for the extreme left or extreme right

c) please show me increased poverty statistics in the run up to each election you list in your answer to b) above

After you. Which presumably means no.

Mark's question had everything to do with the debate. Why are you ignoring Johnny75's?

Over on the Dave at it again thread I've reposted a question that you didn't bother answering there either.

Sorry if this seems like I'm jumping in and "ganging up" on you but most of the stuff you've posted has nothing to do with UKIP or the OP.

This is a deflection for the poverty, living standards debate. Just shows how much I got to some people on the poverty issue.

I have not taken anybodies job in Spain. I do work in Spain and the UK. There you go.
Answer my questions.

Sorry if this seems like I'm jumping in and "ganging up" on you but most of the stuff you've posted has nothing to do with UKIP or the OP.

THM should be on stage. I have never heard of anyone who could consistantly talk out of his arse, i better google guinness.

You've not finished yet, you need to explain the direct link between poverty, the decline in living standards and people voting for parties of the extreme left or right.

This is a deflection for the poverty, living standards debate. Just shows how much I got to some people on the poverty issue.

I have not taken anybodies job in Spain. I do work in Spain and the UK. There you go.
Answer my questions.

So who's to say the immigrants coming to the UK are taking the jobs of UK citizens then? If you can go to another country and get yourself a job without hampering the chances of the existing population then surely it's possible for the UK to welcome and emlpoy immigrants without reducing the chances of UK citizens to find employment too?

I agree. It did have, but it hasn't anymore. Poverty and living standards did have something to do with the rise of UKIP in my opinion.
People spent pages saying there was no poverty. Then they started blaming the poor for spending their money on Sky TV instead of paying bank debts. Then some admitted there was poverty ect ect.
The personal attack are a direct result of Penk admitting he lied, then It wasn't a lie , then it was a joke, ect ect.

Not one word was said about it. laughable.
His chums are trying to get revenge. So now its not about UKIP but me.

Don't worry. Most the people who are having ago are the ones who have had a bad day in this debate.

I stick with what I have said. Poverty and living standards have increased UKIP's vote.
Feel free to jump in darlo. Haha

You've not finished yet, you need to explain the direct link between poverty, the decline in living standards and people voting for parties of the extreme left or right.

No I don't. It is my opinion.
At least people are admitting their is poverty and a decline in living standards now. Took a long time to get there. But we did

Back