• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

So....Nigel Farage. A massive cuntstick or a fine chap?

I am beginning to think that Vis was right. Do they have cypro in spain? they didn't when i lived there.

I'd need to find out whether he thought Sergio Tacchini gear was better in the 80s or now before making a judgement either way.

You are trying to make up for your bad day Mark. They are not my statistics. You never picked them apart. There is more poverty in the UK than 30 years ago.
Do yourself a favour. Don't tell me to fuck off on the internet. It's not good manners.

I've had a great day, finally got off the boring little schools i was looking at and onto the first phase of a massive office development in Coventry, did me a few drawings, some colouring in, lovely stuff.

I never said they were your statistics, i never claimed to have 'picked them apart', nor have i denied that there were less people in poverty now than there were 30 years ago, so congratulations there on a fine summary, about the only thing you're interpreted correctly in this entire thread.

As for manners, not really my strong point, and i've not really got much choice but to tell you to fuck off on the internet because you've already upped and left from this country that you still some how know everything about much more so than the remaining residents, funny that.

Better than this guy.

Another dead give away right there.

Yes it was a great day. I stood up for myself. What did you do? Write a message on the board, calling me a troll, to the person who had just admitted he lied to prove a point.He has changed his story now, it was a joke.So that is 3 lies.
Can't you see how ironic that is?
You just make it better. That isn't trolling. That is knowing you were a coward who didn't contribute one thing to the thread.
You thought you put the boot in. News for you, when I'm wrong I admit it. I am right in saying it was a good day and I enjoyed it.

I've had a great day, finally got off the boring little schools i was looking at and onto the first phase of a massive office development in Coventry, did me a few drawings, some colouring in, lovely stuff.

I never said they were your statistics, i never claimed to have 'picked them apart', nor have i denied that there were less people in poverty now than there were 30 years ago, so congratulations there on a fine summary, about the only thing you're interpreted correctly in this entire thread.

As for manners, not really my strong point, and i've not really got much choice but to tell you to $#@! off on the internet because you've already upped and left from this country that you still some how know everything about much more so than the remaining residents, funny that.

Better than this guy.

Comedian crying for the second time today. It gets better.

At least that was funny. One thing for sure I never wore gola shoes and a slazenger top.
oh I forgot, that was a lie, oh sorry, it was a joke. Or that is what I was told after pulling his leg about it for 3 pages.haha

I did have Slazenger top, it was red and I wore it to school with a pair of grey Farah's. It was later than 83, about 87.

Did this guy just try to call Penk out for changing his story?

CLASSIC

Comedian crying for the second time today. It gets better.

Can I just point out that by making posts as above you are basically saying " I'm only here go wind up folk". You might want to check the forum rules on that. Defend your opinion but don't use "ha got you again. My winding up worked again " as your defence

Just saying

Yours

Mr Admin xx

Yes it was a great day. I stood up for myself. What did you do? Write a message on the board, calling me a troll, to the person who had just admitted he lied to prove a point.He has changed his story now, it was a joke.So that is 3 lies.
Can't you see how ironic that is?
You just make it better. That isn't trolling. That is knowing you were a coward who didn't contribute one thing to the thread.
You thought you put the boot in. News for you, when I'm wrong I admit it. I am right in saying it was a good day and I enjoyed it.

No you don't, when you're wrong you change subjects and avoid answering direct questions like the one Johnny75 asked you at #2161

At least that was funny. One thing for sure I never wore gola shoes and a slazenger top.
oh I forgot, that was a lie, oh sorry, it was a joke. Or that is what I was told after pulling his leg about it for 3 pages.haha

What was funny about pointing out that you were talking utter fucking bollocks? I laughed, but really you shouldn't.

No you don't, when you're wrong you change subjects and avoid answering direct questions like the one Johnny75 asked you at #2161

Johnny didn't come out too well last time we talked about immigration. haha.

Just a question. Are you going to contribute to this debate? Or just insult people.

Here's a question for you.

Why are UKIP doing so well?
Would you put a limit on immigration?

Go on , don't be frightened.

Back