• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Farage Ltd and Similar Watch

I have never been a yuppy. I might or might not be the baby eating bishop of bath and wells though.

You leave the youth of Islington alone Andy...

This is Andy you're talking to remember, the man who constantly feels the need to belittle all those who aren't exactly like him with his oh so comical put downs and hilarious nicknames, whether they be of different political slant or just happen to support a different football team, they're all fair game for his tireless japery.

yeah, "the common good". Fuckers.

Green Party said:
The Green Party would:

- Oppose austerity. There is an alternative – investment in a low carbon economy, creating real jobs of the future.
- Turn the national minimum wage into a genuine living wage so that everyone can put food on the table and pay the bills.
- Build truly affordable housing, and stop demolishing existing homes.
- Scrap the welfare cap to ensure that we can truly help the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.

All of this sounds very expensive. Where's the money going to come from?

This is Andy you're talking to remember, the man who constantly feels the need to belittle all those who aren't exactly like him with his oh so comical put downs and hilarious nicknames, whether they be of different political slant or just happen to support a different football team, they're all fair game for his tireless japery.

I won't even be furnishing this dross with a response. I'm here for a discussion about the merits of the Green Party and its recent surge in membership.

Making sure your friends pay their taxes properly perhaps?

I pay all of my taxes. I completed my return a few days ago and paid what was asked of me. As for my friends and their tax affairs, they're none of my business.

I won't even be furnishing this dross with a response. I'm here for a discussion about the merits of the Green Party and its recent surge in membership.

1) Thank you*
2) Fancy doing a new thread so UKIP don't get dragged into a UKIP?

*to others - stop fishing for bites and insults as - a) You are shit at it and b) we have already shut this thread down once because of it.

1) Thank you*
2) Fancy doing a new thread so UKIP don't get dragged into a UKIP?

*to others - stop fishing for bites and insults as - a) You are shit at it and b) we have already shut this thread down once because of it.

There's no general politics thread. My first thought when I asked the question about the Green Party was that it should go in this thread because of their pronouncement this morning that they're now "bigger than UKIP" based on something I felt to be a little bit disingenuous. By all means open a general politics thread.

Maybe we should do a General Politics Thread then

As for my friends and their tax affairs, they're none of my business.

It should be everyone's business, should it not. It's public money they're not paying...

Back