• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

I'm happy with that draw, Plymouth get through and we "should" beat them and if Liverpool get through it means a trip to Anfield against a weakened Liverpool side.

I wonder if this has Bolton v Liverpool written all over it again. Liverpool fans booking tickets for the 5th round lolololololol.

Away again, though thats possibly no bad thing

Either a trip in the South West that we should be able to cope with or up to Anfield where I haven't been before

If it is Liverpool the lower tier of the away end is shite. Did Plymouth get both tiers for their game at the weekend?

We'd get the full Anfield Road end if Liverpool got through.

Ojo nailed on to dive for a pen against us in the 90th minute.

Assuming it's Liverpool, If Klopp continues to pick kids I'd expect us to get a draw at the worst. They have Chelsea the following Tuesday so every likelihood he will.

yep, tough draw of course, but we've won there before against the odds.

Really hoping the BBC don't chose this as the Friday night game.

True I'm working in Wisbech that day and won't be back our patch until 10 minutes before kick off let alone going to the game.

There's 5 live games I'd say the definites are:
Derby Vs Leicester
Man U Vs Wigan
Southampton/Norwich vs Arsenal
Palace Vs Man City

We have a good chance of being the 5th, but doubt the BBC will knowingly pick Liverpool reserves or risk Plymouth vs Wolves so it would be a BT game.

Liverpool are at home on Wed 25th and again on Tues 31st so it must be on the Saturday. Maybe Sunday I guess if they put their league game back to the Wednesday 1st of Feb.

Dilemma for their replay - not been to Anfield & more likely to be able to get a ticket, but will be much more expensive

Plymouth can do in the same day without any problem, but smaller ground so less likely to get a ticket for that

I'm happy with Liverpool away - it what the cups about innit!!

Dilemma for their replay - not been to Anfield & more likely to be able to get a ticket, but will be much more expensive

Plymouth can do in the same day without any problem, but smaller ground so less likely to get a ticket for that

Plymouth were charged upto £15 for their tickets.

Only thing with an away tie (and the Huddersfield game getting shunted to a presumably later date) is it messes with our schedule a bit now. Four games in 15 days between 21st Jan and 4th Feb, all away at Norwich, Plymouth/Liverpool, Barnsley and Burton.

Back