• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Just got in from the pub still buzzing and can't stop watching the goals on my phone.

Thinking about it now (and it's no surprise) but its disgraceful that ARS/SOT is on TV over the Lincoln or Wycombe game.

We might draw Lincoln City in the next round, but as we have beaten two premier division teams away, we could be drawn at Chelsea or Manchester City, and win again....

Lovely finish by welbeck, hope he stays fit

Would like a home draw (purely personal as more likely to be able to get a ticket for that) - failing that a London team away where I might be able to get access to a Season ticket holders number to get one

Though any of the London teams (Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal - they are clearly through now) have better players to come on if its not going right than Liverpool had today

I dont want Spurs away - their capacity has been reduced and never that big anyway so it'd be a struggle for even those who go away regularly to get a ticket.

If away at a big gun then City/Arsenal or United.

Manchester club away or just a game BT or BBC want to show. In Salford on the Saturday of the next round taking my son up for his Uni interview

Spurs away for me - final FA cup match at the old White Hart Lane...! (And revenge for the UEFA cup final...)

It really saddens me how teams throw the cup away. Southampton are a mid table Prem team, won't go down, won't make Europe. Today they played Arsenal at home and may as well have just saved everybody the effort and not turned up. There isn't a coherent rationale for it...I hope United smash them in the League Cup final

Back