• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

A huge win that will boost the profile of the club and should make Lamberts quest to sign players that bit easier.

I've made me thumb bleed. What a bostin day for those that were there, fantastic. Well played Wolves, best game ive watched in yonks.

I am absolutely buggered. I aged DECADES in that last five minutes. So proud. So happy.

Brilliant Wolves. Loving football is fucking easy today.

Had to go out of the room for the last minute - tension was unbearable

Days like today is why we watch this game & club - & put up with all of the shit days

Had to go out of the room for the last minute - tension was unbearable

Days like today is why we watch this game & club - & put up with all of the shit days

Agreed, football is ace, anything can happen

f0962372c726f7ed6593360901e8694c.jpg

c58069f2155baa25d9e1793b172fb79c.jpg

Wish I had been able to watch it happen. Those pictures are giving me goosebumps. Haven't felt like this over sport in years.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Man epic feeling in the away end. Haven't celebrated like that in ages. My hip is feeling that tonight.

Man epic feeling in the away end. Haven't celebrated like that in ages. My hip is feeling that tonight.

Love it Quirk! Might need to borrow your stick, my knees are fucked after that. The mental after the second goal was just amazing. 8000 Wolves just in sheer disbelief.

BBC have put highlights up already - can't stop watching it.

One of those games that you don't really believe so keep looking at again to see the real result.

But it did happen & was so fully deserved

In hindsight how important was Stears 1st min goal - gave us belief & drained them of any for some time.

Superb delivery in & awful defending, but you have to get into the right position & execute the header.

Was Stears given MoTM? - would have given it to Costa personally as they couldn't deal with him at all, though after that performance you could have almost have given it to any of the Wolves players

When is the draw for the next round?

Back