• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's either what passes for a joke in this PC world or someone's understanding of a neutral ground is deeply flawed. Mind Wembley is close enough to count as a home game for Watford.
Going to be a tight game.

Taking away from the joke. Watford are not the home team.

From last year
How do you decide which end of the stadium each set of fans are in?

It’s all to do with transport and the safety and security of getting fans in and out of the stadium. For example, if it had been a Chelsea vs Spurs semi-final, it would have been the toss of a coin as to which club got which end.

Because Manchester United and Southampton fans will predominantly be travelling from outside of London they will be given the West side of the stadium.

It’s all about making sure there is as little cross-over of fan numbers as possible. It’s dictated by the fanbase of each club.

Who wears the change kit will also be a coin toss

I’m not sure why this discussion is happening, you all have it wrong.

acaba460d95f8e9c288865c3f498cce0.jpg

That's class.

Reasonably optimistic. If you go back to the home game v Watford we were very much 3-4-3 with Costa starting. We've improved massively since then. Betfair has us at 5/1 to win the Cup and Watford at 10/1, so we're clearly going to start as favourites.

Common sense suggests we get the West side then, coming from M40/A40 as opposed to Wat Ford from M1. Think we'd both use the same tube station, albeit different lines though.

I'm hoping our game is on the Sunday as I already have plans on the Saturday. Mind you, I'm not even a member so I guess my chance of getting a ticket is slim to nil anyway.
I’ve seen Wolves fans tonight discussing online if both games are being played on the Saturday!!

The direct trains from wolvo to Euston go through Watford junction. Trains are going to be a bit of a nightmare

I’ve seen Wolves fans tonight discussing online if both games are being played on the Saturday!!

Cyber slaps needed.

Presume City v Brighton will kick off at 5.30 and our game 2 or 3 pm on the Sunday

Common sense suggests we get the West side then, coming from M40/A40 as opposed to Wat Ford from M1. Think we'd both use the same tube station, albeit different lines though.
There’s not much difference in time or mileage if you take the M40 or M1 route from Wolverhampton to Wembley.

Yes, in fact both at the same time with 44 players on the pitch. Got to save money on staffing costs etc after Brexit Day.

The direct trains from wolvo to Euston go through Watford junction. Trains are going to be a bit of a nightmare
Be thankful we’re not playing the Saturday with Albion away at Millwall. That’d be fun. I wonder what the chances of a football special are?

Be thankful we’re not playing the Saturday with Albion away at Millwall. That’s be fun. I wonder what the chances of a football special are?

Laurie was asked a question about trains etc at the last Parliament meeting. Basically the club have tried to have discussions with the train companies regarding extra trains, special prices, more capacity and so on but there's little appetite from their end to do anything as they view football supporters as more trouble than they're worth (despite the immense amounts of revenue they must create every single weekend for 9-10 months of the year).

and City will still end the game with 84% possession

Could always put a massive net across the halfway line like they do at Goals. Extra lolz if you manage to clonk someone on the opposite pitch on the back of the head with a stray pass.

Problem for me (and any others of us down South) is that we will come in from a different direction which will fuck their plans up anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back