• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will ticket sales be outsourced to the likes of Ticketmaster instead of being controlled by the Wolves ticket office?

The draw straight after the Millwall Brighton game by the way, which kicks off at 14:00.

I want us to avoid City and play them in the final, they will have just endured a gruelling title run-in

Just a thought... City are probably hoping they avoid US in the draw!

If we can avoid City and we both win it will gurantee us Europe with a 7th place finish. But Watford are surely thinking the same thing.

Wouldn’t fancy Millwall on Wembley way considering how they’ve behaved on there recent excursions there.

Can't wait to bag the tickets for this. May have a supporter number spare yet but don't know, if I do I'll let people know, please don't hassle me for it.

Can't wait for the details to be released. It is going to be epic, whomever we draw.

Just a thought, it would be brilliant if we could all stand together, I wonder if we were to contact the club if we could have a small section set aside for us.

Depends how they do the tickets. If there is a window for all STH and then points after for what is left, we could just give the supporter numbers to one person to book a load next to each other I guess.

Just a thought, it would be brilliant if we could all stand together, I wonder if we were to contact the club if we could have a small section set aside for us.

Dear Sam,

Thank you for enquiry about a TWF section being allocated. After reading the Match Day Threads on your forum and speaking with (FFS) Costa we have decided it is much better if you numpties are spread out to dilute your negativity

Thank you for for continued support

Yours

Wolves

PS - You are a bunch of c*nts, especially your ringleader Jinky

Dear Sam,

Thank you for enquiry about a TWF section being allocated. After reading the Match Day Threads on your forum and speaking with (FFS) Costa we have decided it is much better if you numpties are spread out to dilute your negativity

Yours

Wolves

:ursofunny::icon_biggrin:

Dear Sam,

Yours

Wolves

I was particularly negative on yesterday’s.

Wolves email
Ticket information will be released for the semi final in due course, our allocation will enable all season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase a ticket and by far the quickest and easiest method of doing this will be online.

In other words, no need to be at Molineux 3 days before they go on sale

I want to queue up overnight! Retro-style

Hopefully Brighton win the penalty shootout as they would be the preferred option - though TBH I don't actually care, we will take anyone on now.

Come on let's get on with the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back