• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will we know which game is on which day?

We owe them one for the game at Molineux. Gonna be very tough though.

Will be in Away Kit. Is that bad?

Watford then - perfectly doable (but then after yesterday still feeling that any of them were)

Watford in our change kit then. Tough, but we owe them a good game.

Of the three possibilities probably my favoured one to be honest. We owe them.

The stats are with us

Might even be able to watch it, flight back from the most annoying family holiday ever lands at 14.15 in brum
889af4fc90896fd71bfa2cccc173485a.jpg

Right, time for me to set off back to Molineux and start queuing for tickets!

This is our ideal draw I'd say. Brighton would have sat in against us where as Watford showed previously they won't do that. Just need to make sure we do better than we did in the league.

If the other game goes as expected, and City win. Will that automatically mean that whoever else makes up the final is in the Europa League next season? Seeing at Top 4 is all but guaranteed for City? Or does it then defer to the league places?

This is our ideal draw I'd say. Brighton would have sat in against us where as Watford showed previously they won't do that. Just need to make sure we do better than we did in the league.

If the other game goes as expected, and City win. Will that automatically mean that whoever else makes up the final is in the Europa League next season? Seeing at Top 4 is all but guaranteed for City? Or does it then defer to the league places?
It'll go to 7th if City win it. Runners up stopped getting the place a few years ago

We play man u on the Tuesday before the round of fixtures.

Do we field a slightly weaker team so we're fully rested?

given a choice, they're the one i didn't want. but we'll stuff em anyway.

People on twitter claiming the draw was fixed in favour of City are deeply odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back