• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early odds from the bookies have Wolves at 6/5, draw at 5/2 and Watford at 5/2. Big worry for me is that Jimenez is knackered from travelling, Burnley and Man Utd before the semi

Early odds from the bookies have Wolves at 6/5, draw at 5/2 and Watford at 5/2. Big worry for me is that Jimenez is knackered from travelling, Burnley and Man Utd before the semi

I think we’ll see a Cardiff-esque alternative 11 against United.

I've booked my train tickets working on a 3pm Sunday kick off. I've paid the £3 insurance just in case though.

Echo this (I don’t have a second child due however)... even though there may be a good chance I can get one with my membership would obviously rather not risk it ha

Also echoing this - but I already have 2 kids and have done for over 8 years so I deserve it more.

Cheers Xxx

Also echoing this - but I already have 2 kids and have done for over 8 years so I deserve it more.

Cheers Xxx

Echo this
I also have 2 kids. They are somewhat grown 14 and 16 and can look after themselves.
I also have a membership but clearly deserve it more as I have to travel 4500 miles back home!
Cheers xxx

I would hate to be the person in charge of the Wolves Twitter or Ticket Office inbox this morning. I bet they are already fucked off with the questions regarding tickets for this game

They felt obliged to email everyone yesterday and say "we will sort it out, calm down" which no doubt was in response to thousands of stupid tweets.

Anyway:

BBC get first pick and I think they will go City. a) I don't think they've shown any of their games so far this season b) they prefer to show games on a Saturday, primetime if they can.

Everton vs Arsenal is on Sky at 2.05 on the Sunday and that is the only English game that day scheduled for TV coverage. So avoid a clash that would be easily preventable and both Sky and BT get their viewing figures (assuming they still care about that kind of thing in 2019).

So my prediction (probably wrong) is that we will be on BT Sport with a 4pm kickoff.

Bloody replacement bus service from Stoke to Stafford on Sunday. Fuckers.

I'll add myself to the list of hangers on desperate for a ticket/supporter number :)
TBF, the number of times I've been a substitute this season, I'd be approaching 200 points...

I'll add myself to the list of hangers on desperate for a ticket/supporter number :)
TBF, the number of times I've been a substitute this season, I'd be approaching 200 points...
I reckon Darlo should give you his...

Not to get ahead of myself here, but if we got through to the final how would tickets work? Chance and price for getting a good seat?

I'm assuming I won't be able to easily buy a ticket through the club since I'm not a season ticket holder or anything. Looks like tickets are pretty inexpensive, compared to prices I'm used to seeing in the US, but worry how much it would be from a 3rd party reseller.

The FA are stuck in the 1950s and send out tens of thousands of tickets to clubs that have nothing to do with the final. Accordingly loads end up on the black market.

The price you pay depends on how desperate you are and who you know, like any iffy purchase.

I'd be desperate and I don't know anyone but you lot.

So I guess I'm screwed. :icon_mrgreen:

Bloody replacement bus service from Stoke to Stafford on Sunday. Fuckers.

Replacement bus service from Tisbury to Andover from down here as well, luckily I have an expert (ndorset) on the case to resolve this issue :D

You should buy the next season ticket for Mike!

Not to get ahead of myself here, but if we got through to the final how would tickets work? Chance and price for getting a good seat?

I'm assuming I won't be able to easily buy a ticket through the club since I'm not a season ticket holder or anything. Looks like tickets are pretty inexpensive, compared to prices I'm used to seeing in the US, but worry how much it would be from a 3rd party reseller.

I spoke to someone who went to the play off final at Cardiff over the weekend. They paid £250 off a tout for a ticket
Also I priced flights up from the USA for the semi final weekend, currently running at about $1500 from Atlanta to London should I be lucky enough to bag a ticket

If you get a boat and leave now you might make it...

If anyone has a junior ST/supporter number they aren't going to use, I'b be grateful for the use of it for my 16 year old...

I reckon Darlo should give you his...
tried that for the QF mate, and it didn't work then...:devilsmile:

Hopefully I'll be able to get to this one way or another. Missed the sherpa van final (I was in short trousers then!), and my only away experience was hillsborough in the choke season.
If anyone feels any sympathy for me in anyway, you know I'll be grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back