• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

You could say that about Wilshere too DW. Apart from his recklessness I think Delph has been very good. Sterling too, a Rooney and Welbeck just don't seem to work and if you're going to ask your full backs to provide width why play Stones?

You could say that about Wilshere too DW. Apart from his recklessness I think Delph has been very good. Sterling too, a Rooney and Welbeck just don't seem to work and if you're going to ask your full backs to provide width why play Stones?

I think Wilshere at least is always an option for a pass, not that he tends to do anything telling with it when he gets it of late. There was a period of play there where we popped the ball around on the right hand side 4-5 times, not once did Henderson show for it. So it goes Stones -> Welbeck -> Stones -> Cahill and given away. It's like he's scared to take any responsibility at all.

Uggh! Glenn Hoddle and up his arse Ian Wright. Gaffer obviously = C**t in his vocabulary.

As for the game we should be winning, but as has been said we could get done by 2 or 3 and still qualify with our eyes closed.

Very predictable and laboured going forward as usual. I'd have ox and milner on for Delph and Henderson and change the shape.

Wilshere has been poor for me. Not taking responsibility for getting the ball off the centre backs and forcing Sterling deeper.

austria continue where they left off..pressing for a goal..we need to press higher or we will concede soon

Henderson's been poor tonight and I'd change it now.

I switched on just before half time. Delph looked like he was playing well and Rooney a bit sharper. How have they done? Look shaky right now

Great goal. Lovely move.

Great goal

Really good between all three of them

That last defender should be doing better with that. Still a good ball from Sterling.

That's the way the forward three should work. Great goal

Rooney has been very good tonight. Best all round game I've seen him have for some time.

That's a bit naughty from Wayne.

Great block Cahill. Fucking miles offside though.

Back