• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Ah great the band's back. :icon_rolleyes:

Delph really has got rocks for brains. That could easily have been a second yellow.

Would be surprised if he makes the full 90 unless he stops doing that. He will either be subbed or sent off. - no need in either case to be diving in like that

Drmić got in behind Jones and to me it looked as if Jones brought him down just outside the box when he was 1v1 with Hart.

Seferovic wasn't it? There was contact but it wasn't a foul. Baines' fault anyway for gifting away possession under no pressure at all.

Have a shot Welbeck FFS.

Now Henderson. He has been completely anonymous. I only remember him touching the ball once.

Welbeck has to pass straight at Sterling there.Typical Welbs,very good then very bad.

Jones is pap on the ball at times. All down to him there.

austria has got a few good chances now..isaksson with a good save..hope we can hold this until ht and regroup

good save again isaksson..was 5 against 5 there!

Dunno why England bother with a midfield, all they do is tap it between the centre halves and then boot it forward.

It's like watching a shit version of Mick's wolves

Delph's been pretty decent.Jones almost scores too

We definitely should be ahead. No doubt. Switzerland and 9th/10th in the World is about our level.

Good save but I think Jones should be burying that.

So infuriating watching Henderson drift around the edges of games for England influencing absolutely nothing. Doesn't show for a pass, doesn't contribute anything going forward, doesn't provide any defensive protection of any use. It's how he used to play for Liverpool under Dalglish. I'm not his biggest fan anyway but I can at least see what he brings to the Liverpool team these days - when he's playing like this we may as well have 10 men. And it's pretty much a carbon copy of every game he's ever played for England. Anonymous to the point of invisibility.

1-1 HT austria - sweden..happy with that..not seen zlatan much..maybe second half

A goalless first half, but England could well be in front. Switzerland look very open at the back, but we have not quite capitalised on it yet.

Back