• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

If a draw was on offer right now I'd be happy with it. Drmić and Shaqiri for Switzerland, Rooney and the Ox off the bench for England.

We'll qualify regardless of the result tonight though, IMO.

A loss won't help things, Stannis. I tend to agree, though. With so many nations making the finals this year, hard to imagine England bombing that badly.

I've got money on a Switzerland win tonight, they're a very good team. A little underwhelming at the World Cup but they've got talent all throughout the squad, are well drilled and actually have a bit of pride in the shirt which is more than I can say for England.

Agree with Andy in that a draw would be a good result for England.

A loss won't help things, Stannis. I tend to agree, though. With so many nations making the finals this year, hard to imagine England bombing that badly.

We'd have to get overhauled over by one, or more likely both, of Slovenia and Estonia, over the course of 10 games. *If* you were being so pessimistic as to think that Switzerland will romp the group. I think the odds are shorter on Lukas Jutkiewicz winning the Ballon D'Or.

Slovenia have some decent players, not least of which is Handanović who could keep them in matches they'd otherwise be slammed in.

Sweden play away to Austria today..I think we will lose..I would settle for a draw..austria is a good team and on the up..

Fuck off ref..penalty for that

Delph yellow card. Colour me shocked.

Get in..erkan zengin 1-1 with a monster finish!!!!

Andy "yep" Townsend.

Sigh.....

Fucking hell..zengin hits the bar with another monster shot

That was a red I'm afraid. They shouldn't be getting goal side of Jones that easily.

20 mins,first time I've noticed Wilshere is out there.

Delph really has got rocks for brains. That could easily have been a second yellow.

Wilshere is a complete passenger 90% of the time but seems to be picked when fit (fortunately that's not often). Typical cosy England mentality.

Back