• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Just checked the U21 squad, our own Bradley Reid was in the one named in September along with two lads from Bristol City/Rovers who I've never heard of.

Tom Bradshaw of Walsall has played for the Welsh youth teams, he has looked decent in the little bits I have seen of him but nothing like ready to play even a small part at this level yet.

I wouldn't want it to happen either, he's not that good anyway.Very good record in League 1 but that's it, didn't Sheffield United pay £3m for him?

Half time 0-0. If they can keep a clean sheet there's always the chance Bale could produce something.

We're 1-0 up at half time in Azerbaijan,Håvard Nordtveit headed home a corner.

Saunders looks so weird, suits him really.

We're 1-0 up at half time in Azerbaijan,Håvard Nordtveit headed home a corner.

You could do with a win here (which you ought to get) to keep the pressure on the top 2.

Italy play Croatia later tonight & something will have to give there

George Williams on, might give them a bit more going forward if they can string a few passes together.

Just checked the U21 squad, our own Bradley Reid was in the one named in September along with two lads from Bristol City/Rovers who I've never heard of.

We are desperately short of half-reasonable centre forwards, especially those who haven't been long term injured. Bradley Reid is probably nearer being selected for Wales than being selected for Wolves.

You could do with a win here (which you ought to get) to keep the pressure on the top 2.

Italy play Croatia later tonight & something will have to give there

We're not strong enough to challenge Italy and Croatia,we need the win to aim for 3rd. :) And yes,we should win.

Bright start by Williams.

Chadli has got the Adam Hammill disease of running straight into players when he takes them on.

Very strange player. Done alright for Spurs this season.

Williams has made a difference. Quality player. Wales have had a bit more of the ball than the first half and look a better team for it. Belgium starting to step it up though.

Den Nederlands making easy work of Latvia.

Wilmots does some odd things. I know Lukaku hasn't been on top form lately but surely he is a better option at the moment than Benteke who has only just come back and hasn't even scored a goal for Villa.

Hennessey with another great save at the death. Won Wales a very good point.

Are the Welsh planning a pitch invasion or an open top bus parade. Surely a point in Belgium is better than 3 in Andorra...

Belgium remind me a bit of QPR, there's a lot of talented individuals there but they play with very little interest majority of the time and the manager never seems to try anything different to improve them.

Back