• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Aldo Simoncini has kept a clean sheet. That's the first sign of the apocalypse.

There must be something in the water, Liechtenstein have won as well.

Aldo Simoncini has kept a clean sheet. That's the first sign of the apocalypse.

There seems to be 3 Simoncini's in their squad.....and Luca Toni,no wait it's Tosi :)

Penalty Montenegro,1-1 Jovetic

I saw that at the time. Based on his own shitty pass as well.

Belgium: Courtois, Alderweireld, Lombaerts, Vertonghen, Vanden Borre, Witsel, De Bruyne, Fellaini, E Hazard, Chadli, Origi.

Wales: Hennessey, Gunter, N Taylor, Chester, A Williams, Allen, Ramsey, Bale, Ledley, Cotterill, Robson-Kanu.

Ricketts is on the bench, no Evans though. I thought he was called up?

I thought with 12 subs everyone made the squad?

Good free kick by Bale and decent save by Courtois.

So odd seeing Bale and Ramsey in the same team as utter rubbish like Gunter, Cotterill and Robson-Kanu.

Kanu and Gunter can do a job. Cotterill is so so poor

Cotterill has been dreadful. Why is he ahead of either of the Williams???

Again, their reserve forward is Tom Lawrence? I know Vokes is injured but surely they have another forward?

Cotterill has been dreadful. Why is he ahead of either of the Williams???

Again, their reserve forward is Tom Lawrence? I know Vokes is injured but surely they have another forward?

Cassidy? ;)

If you gave Deano a set of boots and the number nine shirt, he'd say 'Ok, I'll have a go'. That's not deluded like people on the X Factor.

:icon_lol:

They could really do with a decent forward coming through though. They have a fairly decent team, but Bale is all they have attacking wise, Ramsey too I guess when he's playing well.

Ched Evans is Welsh....

Back