• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Bloody match isn't on TV anywhere over here. They're showing Armenia instead. Infuriating.

Scotland vs Ireland sounds great but it probably won't be. :) Ofcourse on TV here,it's part British!

ahhhhhh the sweet sound of bagpipes in the evening.

Hanley may have been a little fortunate. That could easily have been a red card.

He's lucky to be called up at all. He's shite.

Meanwhile talking proper football, the u19's beat Italy 3-1, have to say the future looks rosy, just have to stop all these overpriced poor foreigners blocking the development in the English game.

Looking very, very rosy, here's hoping we can have a good run all through the teams

Meanwhile talking proper football, the u19's beat Italy 3-1, have to say the future looks rosy, just have to stop all these overpriced poor foreigners blocking the development in the English game.

Looking very, very rosy, here's hoping we can have a good run all through the teams

Hope the England under 21s do well. Also hope you stop the anti welsh, irish and scottish bollocks you come out with.

Hope the England under 21s do well. Also hope you stop the anti welsh, irish and scottish bollocks you come out with.

Yes when they do and before you say it, I have worked and lived in Wales, now Scotland, and when they treat England with respect they will get mine

So because others spout sectarian bollocks that makes it OK for you to do similar?

Thats retarded.

Yes when they do and before you say it, I have worked and lived in Wales, now Scotland, and when they treat England with respect they will get mine

"We colonized them and they should love us for it"

"We colonized them and they should love us for it"

America we founded, Wales and Scotland are not colonies.
Ireland caused trouble with England 700 + years ago that caused us to invade, NI wanted to stay British in 1944. Irish government backed Hitler as indeed did the SNP, ireland allowed U boats to port in their ports.

America funded terrorism for years and years suddenly when it hit them they started attacking terrorism, pity they did not attack terrorism 40 years ago

Well, have fun with your delusions. I'll no longer be reading your posts.

And just for the record, I'm the about the last person who'll tell you that America is perfect.

That's why I want to move to Sweden or Norway.

America we founded, Wales and Scotland are not colonies.
Ireland caused trouble with England 700 + years ago that caused us to invade, NI wanted to stay British in 1944. Irish government backed Hitler as indeed did the SNP, ireland allowed U boats to port in their ports.

America funded terrorism for years and years suddenly when it hit them they started attacking terrorism, pity they did not attack terrorism 40 years ago

Ha ha well done you have cheered me up after watching that rubbish last night, congratulations on one of the most inaccurate post in the history of the internet.

You are wasted in IT at SKY (I only know because you mentioned it once on here), there must be a job somewhere with them you could better fulfil with an imagination like that.

I thought you were serous with your racist rubbish you spouted on here in the past, but its clearly a wind-up, you just overdid it last night, as nobody could be that stupid as to believe what was posted, you really need to lay off the buckfast late at night!

Can I suggest you stop posting about all these countries you don't give a shit about but feel the need to share that lack of interest by posting reems of what is basically racist bullshit . It will be a lot easier that way or I can just hit delete on your account and save everyone from your view on a world that is quite simply fucked up. Ta

These countries that can only play high octane football get found out ( no brains ) when the big boys play them in France. Is this the football the UK would endure without foreigners in our top league?

Looking forward to England v Slovenia,should be a cracking good game!

Btw what's happened to the England Euros thread? Merged with this one?

There has only ever been this thread...there was an England one for the World Cup and qualifiers for that but I reckon it's better all in one.

Back