• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Passion goes a long way though and England have none. I wouldn't be surprised if Scotland beat England, they were very unlucky to lose to Germany away, a far better team than England.

We'd beat all of them.

Scotland have only drew with Poland and beaten the might of Latvia. Wales have beaten the might of Andorra (just) and Cyprus and drew with Bosnia. Northern Ireland have had three good wins albeit against the Faroes and two of Europes lesser nations. The republic have had a good draw against a Germany B team.

England have comfortably won each game. The Swiss are no mugs and Estonia have a good home record. We get slated if we don't win by 8 goals or play like the 1970 Brazillian team.

I'm not as patriotic in defending our displays as that. I thought we were no more than okay against Estonia but I suppose its the result that counts

Passion goes a long way though and England have none.

Sadly, I really wouldn't give two shits if Scotland beat us. As you say, passion does go a long way and my passion for our national team is nowhere near as strong as it once was.

Sadly, I really wouldn't give two shits if Scotland beat us. As you say, passion does go a long way and my passion for our national team is nowhere near as strong as it once was.

I didn't watch either of the England games this week. I don't think I watched them during the last international break either. TBH if someone had offered me a free ticket + travel to go to watch them I probably wouldn't have bothered.

TBH if someone had offered me a free ticket + travel to go to watch them I probably wouldn't have bothered.

I would..............then I could try and sell them to some mug (Glasgow probably)

Until a manager comes in and makes England anything near entertaining I have little interest in them really. The next appointment is going to be interesting

Passion goes a long way though and England have none. I wouldn't be surprised if Scotland beat England, they were very unlucky to lose to Germany away, a far better team than England.

Scotland far better than England FFS, as soon as you lot don't get shafted your world beaters. It's typical Scottish Mince, Forster was the best team in Britain, toll he moved to Southampton, now it's Gordon.

Pure rubbish, you may well beat us, it's possible, does not mean your a better team, your still fucking Shite you will always be fucking Shite. Germany, Poland, and Republic will all finish above you in the table

Pretty sure Lycan is English...

I would..............then I could try and sell them to some mug (Glasgow probably)

I still want a ticket, my Step son and his pals are going, anyone hear of a ticket going i'll take it, just to see that bunch crying in there haggis, bunch of racist twats

Scotland far better than England FFS, as soon as you lot don't get shafted your world beaters. It's typical Scottish Mince, Forster was the best team in Britain, toll he moved to Southampton, now it's Gordon.

Pure rubbish, you may well beat us, it's possible, does not mean your a better team, your still fucking Shite you will always be fucking Shite. Germany, Poland, and Republic will all finish above you in the table

You REALLY don't like Scotland, do you?

Until a manager comes in and makes England anything near entertaining I have little interest in them really. The next appointment is going to be interesting

if you watched them you would see some entertainment coming through, we have some real good young players

There is precious little funnier on this site than a Glasgow rant at the Scots.

Didn't the referendum take place in September? Those articles are from February 2014 and March 2013 respectively.

:icon_lol:

Maybe England doesn't want Shouty Man back?

I like how he waits until the free higher education course is finished before he relocates. Real strong standpoint.

I do wonder what he hates more though, it's hard to pick a winner between grammar and Scotland from that last rant, both receive so much abuse.

Back