• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

I think Strachan got it wrong putting Fletcher on for Fletcher, it just concedes that bit of ground and meant Scotland have less of a threat. Easy to say now Poland have equalised i know but i thought it at the time.

How have Poland not scored there?!

This has been a really good game of football. Not just the football either, the passion shown by both players and supporters has been outstanding.

Last minute equaliser by O'Shea.

Ronaldo scores in the 95th minute to win it for Portugal.

Ronaldo scores for portugal after 94:55..95 mins was showed

Last second winner Portugal in Denmark.

I think it's excellent to see Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Republic and Wales doing well so far in qualifying.

Oshea 1-1 last kick of the game. Shocking defending by germany

Oof..germany not the same winning machine anymore it seems

Just seen the Ireland goal, great work by Hendrick to keep it alive and not a bad finish too.

Bit annoyed at Strachan but would have snatched your hand off for a draw against Poland.

As mentioned previously, taking off Fletcher for Fletcher conceded too much ground to the Poles.

As mentioned previously, taking off Fletcher for Fletcher conceded too much ground to the Poles.

Yeah i mentioned that earlier, just seemed such a negative move and gave the poles a boost. Impressed by Scotland on the whole though.

Yeah i mentioned that earlier, just seemed such a negative move and gave the poles a boost. Impressed by Scotland on the whole though.

Didn't think it was worth a thread of its own but.......

The home nations (as was) in Ireland, NI, Scotland and Wales are for the first time in my life (46) out doing England both result wise (stronger opposition) and performances.

It would be very interesting if we were to play any of them now.

Didn't think it was worth a thread of its own but.......

The home nations (as was) in Ireland, NI, Scotland and Wales are for the first time in my life (46) out doing England both result wise (stronger opposition) and performances.

It would be very interesting if we were to play any of them now.

We'd beat all of them.

Scotland have only drew with Poland and beaten the might of Latvia. Wales have beaten the might of Andorra (just) and Cyprus and drew with Bosnia. Northern Ireland have had three good wins albeit against the Faroes and two of Europes lesser nations. The republic have had a good draw against a Germany B team.

England have comfortably won each game. The Swiss are no mugs and Estonia have a good home record. We get slated if we don't win by 8 goals or play like the 1970 Brazillian team.

Back