• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Going to be a long last ten minutes or so. Wales are really sat back and look knackered.

Israel now 3-1 up in Andorra. They must fancy their chances of being in the second place shake up in this group as well.

Cyprus miss a good chance.

Tremendous decision to be fair. And from the angle he was looking he had the best view he could give himself. Fair play to him.

Blatter visiting Norway and was at the match tonight.

Got boo'ed. :)

Kudos to Iceland,beating the Dutch.8-0 and 9 points,they mean business.

Iceland's second goal was class.

Bloody delighted. Very concerned that Wales are even more of a one player team than Portugal.

Also worried that Israel have got off to a relative flyer and it is Belgium away next. However, can't complain about the start. Time to finally qualify for one of these things seeing as John Charles was up front the last time Wales qualified for anything.

Should have qualified for Euro 2004. That Russia team was poor.

People mention 1994 but that was a bloody good Romania team that won out.

Should have qualified for Euro 2004. That Russia team was poor.

If they hadn't have cheated we would have gone through. Bloody UEFA.

People mention 1994 but that was a bloody good Romania team that won out.

That one was really gutting. I genuinely thought we'd do it that time.

Bloody delighted. Very concerned that Wales are even more of a one player team than Portugal.

Also worried that Israel have got off to a relative flyer and it is Belgium away next. However, can't complain about the start. Time to finally qualify for one of these things seeing as John Charles was up front the last time Wales qualified for anything.

Like I said before, I don't think they should be a one man team as it is fairly decent on paper with good experience but I fear Coleman will be their downfall. Bale is so good he might just do it on his own though

Where are Iceland ranked? I did not think they had any hope against Holland.

Just seen the Belgium goal. Bosnia goalkeeper should be rightfully ashamed at that pathetic attempt to keep the ball out. Micro would have been disappointed.

Sigurdsson's technique for his second goal tonight is class, i still rate him and think he just didn't get a chance at Spurs.

Just seen the Belgium goal. Bosnia goalkeeper should be rightfully ashamed at that pathetic attempt to keep the ball out. Micro would have been disappointed.

Begovic has been quite poor this year.

Back