• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Pretty strong views on Hiddink from Ronald De Boer.

Having rambo and Allen back for the next round of qualifiers will make the world of difference tbh. They should qualify.

Sorry Frank I totally disagree with you. Players require looking after now, I would much rather players say I need a rest, than go out play, and either play crap, or come off after 25 minutes with an injury and miss the next few games.

times have changed, it's atheletics is a sports science, it's all about conditioning, performance peaking.

Next season I would like to see all England players miss a few games, to be fresher for the Euro's

Sorry Frank I totally disagree with you. Players require looking after now, I would much rather players say I need a rest, than go out play, and either play crap, or come off after 25 minutes with an injury and miss the next few games.

times have changed, it's atheletics is a sports science, it's all about conditioning, performance peaking.

Next season I would like to see all England players miss a few games, to be fresher for the Euro's

Should Lampard and Milner have been used more during last summers World Cup due to having played less games during the previous season?

Think O'Neill has missed a trick here, Durm has looked very shaky so far for Germany but Jon Walters is hardly likely to tie him in knots.

Szczesny at fault Frank, should have saved it. Good build up though from Fletcher and Anya.

Germany short on ideas so far. Durm hit the bar with a long range effort but Forde hasn't had a save to make.

I can only wonder how Poland beat Germany. Scotland are giving the Poles the runaround here.

Germany missed a lot of chances on Saturday. Credit to Poland, they were clinical when they had the chance but most times they don't win that game.

Scotland look as good as i've seen them in quite a bit. Not sure why Whittaker has come back in for Robertson though.

Northern Ireland 1-0 up in Greece, that would be a great result if they can hang on.

Some stuff going on in the Serbia v Albania match,looked like a kite with a flag flying over the pitch then everyone got upset.

2-0 Northern Ireland, brilliant.

Fabulous strike by Kroos and Germany lead. Should have been closed down quicker mind.

Milik has taken that brilliantly.

Back