• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Dean Saunders' face - Born to Run.

Just how tall is Wayne Hennessey. He seemed to tower above everyone else during the national anthems.

6'7'' I think? Bulk is more important for keepers these days though I think (without being a corpulent Pressman type). Hen is still too stringy, even now when he's 27. Look at Courtois - massive difference in build.

Just how tall is Wayne Hennessey. He seemed to tower above everyone else during the national anthems.

He is the perfect height to fit into the Palace sub bench without banging his head every few mins

Cyprus making their tactics clear early on. The referee will need to be strong tonight.

Cotterill scores with a cross.

Real Madrid's Gareth Bale has obviously been copying Dave Edwards' runs across the keeper.

Great goal - clearly meant to do that.... :icon_lol:

Great sub by managerial legend Chris Coleman you have to say.

The early injury forced a slight change in their plans, and it worked to perfection.....!

Cyprus look mince. Fair play though, Wales are doing a decent job of exploiting it.

Fantastic back heel by Bale to put Robson-Kanu through for a great goal. Yes!

Hadn't realised Bosnia lost at home to these. How did they manage that?! Got to make Wales favourites for 2nd place as it stands, notwithstanding that they have Coleman in charge.

I really do like George Williams.

Bale looks like a man on a mission. Trying to do it all himself a bit too much though

Dzeko puts Bosnia 1 up v Belgium.
Mifsud sent off for Malta v Italy :) Italy 1 up through Pelle.
Loving Iceland,1 up v Holland,Gylfi pen.

Deary me Hen. Rank goalkeeping.

Not sure what Hennessey is doing there

Poor from Hennessey and its 2-1. Wales should be playing much better than this given their players even without Ramsey/Allen. Can't help but feel Coleman will prevent them reaching the tournament

Back