• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Skål, alle!

That's "cheers, all" iirc.

Zaza Gabor off,Poli on.

Cyprus beating Bosnia and Iceland beating Turkey!

Zaza Gabor never goes off.My bad.

was expecting iceland to have a good game and maybe win against turkey but cyprus against Bosnia away, no way!

iceland have the old swedish national coach Lars Lagerbäck of course..master of tactics..mostly keeping clean sheets..not that surprised

Bale scores a free kick.

Wales fans invading the pitch, how small time is that. You're just about beating ANDORRA with nine minutes to go.

iceland have the old swedish national coach Lars Lagerbäck of course..master of tactics..mostly keeping clean sheets..not that surprised

3-0 is pretty impressive,they're 300K people ffs! :)

Bale scores a free kick.

Wales fans invading the pitch, how small time is that. You're just about beating ANDORRA with nine minutes to go.

says penalty on livescore?

3-0 is pretty impressive,they're 300K people ffs! :)

i know, they shouldnt be this good in football..somehow they have managed to get a good bunch of players at the same time and Lagerbäck has sorted out the defence

The invasion wAs hilarious :icon_lol:

If it was a penalty then he took it about 15 yards further back than he should have.

The invasion wAs hilarious :icon_lol:

i guess they must celebrate the small things..they are not gonna win the Euros..cant believe the Greeks won it though scoring so few goals

It was funny because the ref booked him for taking it too early and made him retake it

Norge need a true striker in this lineup and I don't think King is it.

they dont have an Ibrahimovic unfortunately

Back