• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Just needs to quit with the bollocks of rolling around like his career is over whenever the opposition consider getting close to him.

"Do not adjust your sets"

$#@! off Chiles you massive prick. England away wins are not rare.

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/662DE09AC71120831592575971328_2b94843adee.5.1.1399 3357860702258981.mp4?versionId=YP5S33xCPblKS8eRJPS YA2XLS2aa0G3y[/video]

Norway playing Italy tonight,hopefully not on TV anywhere outside Norway.

Our Head Coach has now overseen 11 matches,number of wins: One.
Apart from England,France and Russia it's been opponents we should be equal to.That's not the worst part tho,the worst part is how dull and defensive we are.

Thankfully Czech Rep vs Netherlands is also on.

All the qualifiers are on tv over here Norway so i might well be watching that game, purely because i'm interested to see how Italy set up under Conte.

On TV here, as well, so of course I'm watching it!

Consider yourself warned,the both of ya! :)

Foreigners,never listen.

Norge pressing high at the moment.

Chris Coleman is the Saunders of international management.

Strange Italian line up for me, i don't see how Destro isn't getting in this team infront of Zaza and i don't see how Verratti and Candreva are not in ahead of Giaccherini and Florenzi.

Cue Zaza opening the scoring.

What a poor goal to concede.

Bale equalises for Wales against Andorra

Great finish by Dockal. 1-0 Czechs

I took up Talk Talk's kind offer of Sky Sports for £15 per month at 7.28 so I can watch Norway v Italy

Holland looking as clueless going forward as they did in the knockout rounds in the World Cup. Hiddink made a big noise of switching back to 4-3-3 and has proceeded to leave the shitty 3-5-2 in place.

Lo and behold, he's had to change it before half time. Veltman off for Narsingh. The sooner this ridiculous fad is put back on the shelf the better.

Well it wasn't embarrassing.

Back