• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

England "Fans"

More trouble tonight in Lille & Lens as expected. Russian fans attacking English & Welsh fans across the city.

Way to go and ruin my blinkin post �� hehe..

He did say there was plenty of other Russian thugs but
of the bottle throwing variety and not on a par of that
last lot.

Hardly going to ease the tensions with songs like that are they?

Fits in with the article that someone posted the other day from the Irish journalist, England might not be starting anything but their behaviour is never likely to make any friends.

Not Stan Collymore's biggest fan but i recommend going on to his twitter and having a look at his periscopes of the trouble earlier.

Not Stan Collymore's biggest fan but i recommend going on to his twitter and having a look at his periscopes of the trouble earlier.

Just seen that he fingers a Russian for throwing bottles.

The massive security presence is keeping things under control. Why can't England fans go abroad without causing so many problems?

The massive security presence is keeping things under control. Why can't England fans go abroad without causing so many problems?

I've not read one report yet that says England fans were causing trouble, yes they sing, get rowdy, maybe some of their 'banter' is not banter to locals, but they are not the ones that have been causing trouble.

yes they sing, get rowdy, maybe some of their 'banter' is not banter to locals
Most clips I've seen today shows nothing different to what occurs in the concourse at halftime at most Wolves away games.

I've not read one report yet that says England fans were causing trouble, yes they sing, get rowdy, maybe some of their 'banter' is not banter to locals, but they are not the ones that have been causing trouble.

And that is because of the security in the town. And if they are not causing trouble, why is it only at venues where England fans congregate that we see such scenes.

And that is because of the security in the town. And if they are not causing trouble, why is it only at venues where England fans congregate that we see such scenes.

Plenty of articles in this thread and on the internet that will give you that answer. Do you blame the England fans for getting attacked in the stadium during the Russia game too?

It's like you ignore all evidence you read and stick to your original point regardless.

It happens often and is getting worse.

They throw bottles at half time at Molineux?
Have you seen how much Jez charges for a bottle of Carling?

Sky live now in Lille. Police solving everything with tear gas again.

The footage I've seen so far tonight I've not seen one fight or one bottle thrown, I've seen rowdy fans singing.
The police tactics are just mind boggling, dispersal tears gas and water cannons do nothing more than allow fans to re group and have a siege mentality.

Back