• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

England "Fans"

It's a threat. I am not sure how it can be backed up for shit outside the grounds. Saying that, if they throw England out what point is the lawsuit going to serve?

It's a threat. I am not sure how it can be backed up for $#@! outside the grounds. Saying that, if they throw England out what point is the lawsuit going to serve?

They'll probably want to recoup the money they'll lose for having to hire hotels, training facilities etc they'd also look to compensate fans who had tickets and had planned to go to the last game.

If England are booted out it sets a marker from which UEFA have no comeback, they'll have to be consistent with every nation who's fans misbehave.

Course they aren't going to boot them out. Stupid empty threat. They'll just look stupid when it Carries on and nothing happens.

Yeah I read that earlier. A decent article.

French government have issued alcohol ban around all venues not sure that'll resolve the problem.

dd6066073603f8f837e724ef9e65e53f.jpg

UEFA won't care about that. Frankly sick of England fans saying they did nothing. Thirty years I have heard it.

UEFA won't care about that. Frankly sick of England fans saying they did nothing. Thirty years I have heard it.

I think what winds a lot of England fans up is that various media outlets make them out as the only aggressors which nationwide and worldwide people believe.
The same through away comments from fans from countries nearby saying typical England's fans causing all the trouble without researching all the facts.
Don't think anyone is saying England fans are completely blameless.

German & Ukraine fans fighting pre match, I suppose England fans will get the blame for that.

No they won't.

However, I am sick and tired of this "it wasn't us" shit. Yes in the ground it was entirely Russians, but the last three days England fans weren't whiter than white. So glad to hear that they went back and cleared their own mess up. What wonderful people. I am sure their mothers are proud

German fans attack Ukrainian fans and fly the Reichskriegsflagge in Lille, German tv reports the police are slow to react. So the police seem to be happy to let them get on with it before doing anything, in Lille and Marseilles. German tv also showed a Russian thug charging the English in the stadium next to footage of him stamping on the English fans head, the one I think went into cardiac arrest, asking the question how the fuck did he get into the stadium.

I don't condone anything, I just don't think that other Countries fans get the same demonisation that ours do, our legacy I suppose.

My problem is with the nonsense like Penk posted. Oh good you cleared up, what good little boy scouts. Frankly if you hadn't acted like cocks for 48 hours it wouldn't be an issue.

Why does it always happen to England fans? Hmmmm - because they invite it with the way they behave.

Which part of unprovoked attack don't you understand?

Last time I was in Marseille with an England shirt on was for he rugby world cup.

I was spat at for having the temerity to walk down the street.

There was shed loads of trouble around the old port that day between England fans and locals, and that was a rugby tournament.

Add into that a couple of hundred Russians wearing gum shields and mma gloves chucking bottles at pissed Britons and you've got a riot on your hands.

I understand it fine. There were unprovoked issues. However if you think England were angels you also believe in Unicorns.

Back