• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby (A): Build up

Hause must be back soon, he's supposedly been back in full training for a couple of weeks right?

Returned to training this week. He tweeted that he expects to be back challenging in a couple of weeks. So outside chance of playing v Southampton, if not probably be after the international break.

Don't see why Batth would come in for Miranda unless he's injured. Miranda is definitely up for the physicality and imo that's a big weakness for Danny. He's not as strong as he should be and we've seen that numerous times like Wigan away last year.

Timberland has Miranda on his suggested bench so he isn't injured. Just an agenda he has for some reason.

Would be astonished if Dicko started - I'd guess he's 3rd choice behind Bonatini and Bright.

But Tim II is right - definitely need Batth for a physical battle. Those continental defenders, they're not up for a physical battle. That's why Championship experience is so important. Gentile, Chiellini, Bonucci - none of those foreign blokes could handle a physical battle

Timberland has Miranda on his suggested bench so he isn't injured. Just an agenda he has for some reason.

He's not a fan of Boly either. Gave him the same rating as Edwards last week.

He's not a fan of Boly either. Gave him the same rating as Edwards last week.

And gave him 6/10 in midweek.

He's a strange boy sometimes.

I do wonder if he's encouraged into these clickbait marks to encourage traffic to their dreadful advert laden website

I do wonder if he's encouraged into these clickbait marks to encourage traffic to their dreadful advert laden website

He revels in it, he was at it on Sunday morning after the expected reaction to his batshit mental player ratings (fortunately someone else stepped into the void a couple of hours later and did them properly :D ). But it's not a good thing to have people telling you that you're talking a load of shit...

He revels in it, he was at it on Sunday morning after the expected reaction to his batshit mental player ratings (fortunately someone else stepped into the void a couple of hours later and did them properly :D ). But it's not a good thing to have people telling you that you're talking a load of shit...

It has a limited shelf life - Tim I used to do the same and by the end he was utterly discredited. Tim II will end up the same.

I would gladly bin the E and S articles, Tim is just trying to wind people up and unfortunately a large percentage of fans fall for it. With a more credible alternative from one of our own it would be nice if we could get that flow of traffic to dw's site.

The problem I have now is that when I cant go I want to know what actually happened and how the players played not some clickbait gash that tells me nothing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I can see the logic in Batth coming in for the physical battle with Martin, has to be in the centre though. If that is the team then Timmy is getting some inside info as its not one you'd guess correctly

He's played three times against us with Batth starting and scored three. I'm not sure Batth is up to that physical battle.

And gave him 6/10 in midweek.

He's a strange boy sometimes.

Marked him down for the Yeovil chance, even though it wasn't his fault (also tried to include Batth on the blame for it but again, no this fault) it was the young left back who lost his man

He's played three times against us with Batth starting and scored three. I'm not sure Batth is up to that physical battle.

Yup, usually suckers Batth into thinking it's a physical battle, where he's never really going to beat Martin anyway, then just makes a mug of him with movement and link up play while poor old Danny is pre-occupied trying to wrestle him about.

Martin always makes a mug of us, and any big physical striker tends to also. Batth is terrible against this type of a player. It didn't help that the guy next to him was regularly Stearman who was equally as bad.

Hopefully Boly will be covering him, as Coady will get battered around by him.

They just hoofed it at Martin when they played Sunderland, didn't play into his feet like they did under McClaren/Clement. If they do that then Boly will have a very easy and very dominant game.

Wearing all gold tomorrow and the third shirt against Hull.

I do love Wolves in all gold but interesting that we'll be wearing gold shorts that haven't been seen or released for sale.

IN 3 2 1 new shorts on sale after the game

Back