• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone can view us and think anything but we are one of the 3 worst teams in the division, because at the moment it's clear that we are.

Nuno has never gone 7 without a win

Well that's about to change

I don't think anyone can view us and think anything but we are one of the 3 worst teams in the division, because at the moment it's clear that we are.

Well they can just roll their sleeves up and do something about it. Unlike 2010 we don't lack qua!ity.

We will not be relegated. But this goes to show what a shit summer we had.

We need a couple wins to get us going, everything seems to be going bad and just unlucky.

We don't look unlucky to me. Lots of the players who were playing at their ceiling, are now playing at their floor. Personally I feel like CM isn't right and this is compounding everything else. Issue is with the squad we have we are limited to move away from either 352 or 343.

Stand there and let someone fire a ball into your face, see if it hurts.

We played really well. Wasted chances after chances, got one shit goal in and that was that. Another loss.

Zaha is a really good player but he goes over far too easily. That, unfortunately makes him a borderline cheat.

The Neves/Moutinho partnership in terms of effectiveness is now reminscent of Sedgley and whoever Sedgley played alongside. Just waiting for the ' We ay bin the sayum since Dalroople left ' comments ...

I’ve played football for thirty years, it stings but it’s not a free kick. You get up and get on with it.
It wasn't a free kick today either. And we got possession back in exactly the same spot.

Stand there and let someone fire a ball into your face, see if it hurts.

When have you ever seen play stopped for someone getting hit by a football, face or not?

If you’re going to give a free kick because someone has a stinging cheek then there’s absolutely no point in playing football any more.

Shall we take this silly comment into boxing too?

There was force into his face that knocked him down, rattling his brain like he'd been punched in the face. How would you feel if I thumped you in the face with force? (Something I would never tire of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back