• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of our new players are good enough. Summer was completely wasted and we're paying the price for it.

It wasn't a free kick today either. And we got possession back in exactly the same spot.

We were on the attack. When we got the ball back, their defence was organised and we had to go back to coady. Seriously, you don’t understand any of this?

Jota in his worst form for us.. Needs an enforced break for me....doesnt look for options on the break, not strong enough in the tackle and first touch is awful at the moment.

Well they can just roll their sleeves up and do something about it. Unlike 2010 we don't lack qua!ity.

This 2nd half we've capitulated with very little fight. It's been shocking. We haven't laid a glove on them, they've strolled through in complete control. It's been pathetic.

Shall we take this silly comment into boxing too?

There was force into his face that knocked him down, rattling his brain like he'd been punched in the face. How would you feel if I thumped you in the face with force? (Something I would never tire of)

Yeah, being hit by a football is exactly the same as being punched in the face :D

Going by your lack of intellect I’m guessing you’ve been punched in the face quite a few times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back