• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good from us again. Could be a huge goal for our season though that.

Yeah, being hit by a football is exactly the same as being punched in the face :D

Going by your lack of intellect I’m guessing you’ve been punched in the face quite a few times?

I tell you what, you stop being an incredible prick before my intellect makes you look a right tool.

thank god for that. We didn’t play brilliant second half but we were good value for at least a point

Should ban stretching just in case then, presumably?

I thought that ANY PERCEIVED head injury ref stops play and awards uncontested drop ball was one of the new directives for this season. If so, much as I hate shattwell he called it fine.

Should have secured all 3 in the first half. I'll take rescuing a point in the last minute of added time with 10 men.

I'm all for a good keyboard fight, but do keep the physical threats to a minimum, please.

Only woke up to see 2nd half, probably should've stayed asleep by the looks of it. It could be an enormous goal though, gives at least something to take into the Watford game.

Word for Rui who kept us in that, would not have gotten that point without him.

Saiss unfortunately showed that he just cannot be trusted. Walking yellow and both today were avoidable and completely braindead. Can't consider him a CB option anymore IMO.

Only woke up to see 2nd half, probably should've stayed asleep by the looks of it. It could be an enormous goal though, gives at least something to take into the Watford game.

Word for Rui who kept us in that, would not have gotten that point without him.

Saiss unfortunately showed that he just cannot be trusted. Walking yellow and both today were avoidable and completely braindead. Can't consider him a CB option anymore IMO.
He never could, tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back