• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
A team that just leaked fucking EIGHT as an ideal chance to get going and they should somehow be looking at them viewing us as the opportunity? Dear me.

What was this shambolic decision? Jota gets fouled twice and somehow the foul is awarded to Palace?

They'll timewaste and hold onto this for the second half now

A team that just leaked fucking EIGHT as an ideal chance to get going and they should somehow be looking at them viewing us as the opportunity? Dear me.

We should be definitely be looking at it as our opportunity. But we are only 1 place above them so I'm sure they will view it that way too. Especially as we look vulnerable and low.on confidence.

I reckon this is Neto behind the front two, Moutinho dropping alongside Neves.

Game's over for us. We're just throwing balls now, completely lost.

Screw this ref too. Bunch of crap decisions against us.

Neves has played a couple of really shit passes already.

If you have just lost 8-0 to one of the most talented teams in Europe, the literal best team to play would be who?

I had a good feeling about today as well

Surely were due a bit of luck

We’re not getting anything here, if we’d just switched on at the start of the half pretty sure we’d have created far more just all looks desperate now.

We’re not getting anything here, if we’d just switched on at the start of the half pretty sure we’d have created far more just all looks desperate now.

The worry though when you are on a run like this is playing well and not taking advantage. It starts to play on your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back