• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shockingly poor game of football.

We have zero tactics and zero movement off the ball (just as Gazza the great wanted).

I'm trying to work out why Cunha was more advanced than Silva for most of the half as it nullified Cunha and Silva was just shit.

Having Neto and Sarabia as chalk on their boots wingers like Dycheball is embarrassing poor use of both players and completely misunderstands what either are good at.

The one positive I will give Silva is he'll have a go, now it's usually sliced, but at least he'll hit it

He's not a PL player, been saying it since he came. Speed and physicality is too much for him. He should be Cunha's back up, the trouble is we don't have a right sided option as Neto isn't it either
He’s certainainly not a PL player, out wide, in this team with this lot around him. I think he’s been massively underhwhelming (not just today) but if you had ball players around him he would be better. But we are just BallCarrier FC. Would work better in behind Sasa.

Missing Adama now who could at least run and create something himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back