• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (A) 3/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny, that shit isn't any cuter when you do it than it was when Mark did it.

Palace do like throwing themselves to the ground, don't they

She said she’d asked him how he wanted his name pronouncing.
Do they not do this just as standard procedure? I thought commentators were supplied with pronunciation sheets.

Palace do like throwing themselves to the ground, don't they
It's literally the only thing Ayew is good at. Clear where all the talent in the family line went.

Ayew is an awful footballer. How he keeps getting picked is beyond me.

I’ve seen enough of Fabio to realise that he’s going to do nothing today in terms of helping us win this game. He’s actively hiding from the ball.

Get Sasa on.

It’s actually been a pretty competitive match and I think we’re (from a footballing perspective at least) the better side - but we just never look like scoring, where as Palace look like scoring whenever they go forward.

So little quality in any of our front 4. Sarabia has the most but just isn’t a goal threat in the slightest and anyone around him is clueless.

Think we're looking at a 1-0 defeat here if these patterns continue, need a little shake-up please Gaz (can I mention him?)

Just too much passing and titting around in the box. Neto lacks any confidence to take on his man too

Disagree with Palace looking dangerous. They've had one decent chance off the back of Sá doing his dipshit act.

They look as totally blunted as we do.

We’re probably shading it but it’s poor stuff far to casual in the both boxes very decent elsewhere. Semedo off at HT not because Doherty is better but think it’ll give us a chance to keep 11 on the pitch.
Robert Jones is an arsehole who’s doing stuff very ad hoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back