• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

I had you on ignore mate, I'm not really interested in engaging. You might think your views are not bigoted, but that doesn't mean you are correct.

So you ignore me on an open forum and stab me in the back when I get banned.
You calling me a racist or a bigot is your opinion not a fact. I asked you to back it up, with something that I had posted, you couldn't and didn't.
I am banned for saying a newspaper uses propaganda and manipulation. People have said much worse about the Mail and Express, but no evidence is required for that

Any idea why that would be?

Only a few people ask for me to be banned , they all support the EU. Nobody who has ever supported Brexit has ever asked for me to be banned.

I am banned for saying a newspaper uses propaganda and manipulation.

family-fortunes-irishman-14.jpg

Nobody else threw around any allegations of 'propaganda' against any other news outlets did they?

Nobody else threw around any allegations of 'propaganda' against any other news outlets did they?
They have used worse terms, did they get asked to back it up?
I asked Vis for a week, how high levels of immigration have bettered the living standards of the low paid and poor.
I still don't have an answer. It just means he doesn't have an answer, I wouldn't want him to ban himself.

Can you tell me why 2 posters can call me a racist bigot and couldn't back it up with any evidence from what I said and aren't threatened with a ban, but I am banned for saying a newspaper uses subtle propaganda?

How the fuck can it be possible to say a newspaper uses propaganda, but it's readers don't realise it?

I asked you how many people of colour had ever been an EU commisioner. You closed the thread because you didn't like the answer.
You said in the new forum, that people had to answer questions.
I asked you for a week, how has a high influx of immigration improved the wages and living standards and wages of the low paid and poor?

You didn't answer the question.

How many mods voted Brexit?

How many Brexit supporters have ever complained or ask for me to banned on this forum?

I asked you how many people of colour had ever been an EU commisioner. You closed the thread because you didn't like the answer.
I asked you for a week, how has a high influx of immigration improved the wages and living standards and wages of the low paid and poor?

How many Brexit supporters have ever complained or ask for me to banned on this forum?
If it's so bad, why not post in another forum more representative of your views - the mix might be good for you and is definitely more brexit inclined I would say.

It's just a football forum, take a walk outside and reflect on better things.

Or when you close threads when you don't like the answer, or when I was not there, there were posts on the referendum post, but almost none of the had to do with the referendum.
You still haven't answered the question of how high levels of immigration have actually made the low paid or poor better off in the UK? and I have asked it on numerous occasions.

It hasnt. And it never will.

But if you really cared about the low paid, rather than it being a convenient argument against immigration, then you'd be demanding a rise in the NMW immediately.

http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showth...S-AND-DISCUSSION-THREAD&p=1013978#post1013978

image-20160616-15079-1o2mity.jpg

Yep, the Guardian is biased and full off propaganda. I can see now how some of us Guardian readers have been manipulated and as a result have now free thinking whatsoever.

(That graph is in relation to Brexit coverage BTW)

Hey Oliveboy...you have been removed from a sub section for a whopping 24 hours, not banned. Don't try and turn yet another thread in to your neverending circle of bullshit or the word banned will actually be correct.

I suggest you read the rules of the sub-section (a sub-section that had to be created due to you) and suck it up snowflake. Then in a few hours you can start again in the correct place

If it's so bad, why not post in another forum more representative of your views - the mix might be good for you and is definitely more brexit inclined I would say.

It's just a football forum, take a walk outside and reflect on better things.

That is the tactic. Get rid of people who will speak up against what you believe. I have had as many phone calls on remain supporters as Brexit supporters on this forum, saying what is happening is shocking. They are actually frightened to air their view publicly, because of being worried about the consequences.
If you didn't call me a racist bigot, but couldn't back it up with evidence, I might think, well yes it is your opinion, but you have demonstrated hypocracy and cowardice on a huge scale. So when you say something, I just tend to think it is your tactic to get me banned, because you have lost quite a few arguments with me over the years.

Hey Oliveboy...you have been removed from a sub section for a whopping 24 hours, not banned. Don't try and turn yet another thread in to your neverending circle of bullshit or the word banned will actually be correct.

I suggest you read the rules of the sub-section (a sub-section that had to be created due to you) and suck it up snowflake. Then in a few hours you can start again in the correct place

ea6dcec40d3bcdfd14a193212fa68953fc9fa84e91ca91b79ad48aabe05ffcf7.jpg

I have had as many phone calls on remain supporters as Brexit supporters on this forum, saying what is happening is shocking. They are actually frightened to air their view publicly, because of being worried about the consequences.

FUCKING LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLZ

Hey Oliveboy...you have been removed from a sub section for a whopping 24 hours, not banned. Don't try and turn yet another thread in to your neverending circle of bull$#@! or the word banned will actually be correct.

No, they weren't created for me, they were created for Vis, because he didn't want to answer the question, how many commisioners of the EU have been coloured. ( the answer was none.

I am banned for saying the Guardian uses subtle propaganda and it's readers didn't realise it.

I never moaned, didn't cry victimisation. I said I was in Morpeth having a pint, having a decent day. Nothing else.
Nobody was banned for threats
NOBODY was banned for unsubstantiated insults
I get a fucking 24 hour ban for saying the Guardian uses subtle propaganda.
Think about it, that is fucking crazy and an abuse of power.
No Brexit supporter ever complains about me, a few remain do, not because I do anything wrong but because I fight my corner.i will not cower. I do not insult people. Try your threats on someone who has actually done something wrong.

FFS, I said the Guardian uses subtle propaganda and it's readers don't realise it. I wasn't the one going in circles or insulting. I stated my fucking opinion and other posters who support the EU instead of the UK are not threatened, nor do I want them to be.

No, they weren't created for me, they were created for Vis, because he didn't want to answer the question, how many commisioners of the EU have been coloured. ( the answer was none.

I am banned for saying the Guardian uses subtle propaganda and it's readers didn't realise it.

I never moaned, didn't cry victimisation. I said I was in Morpeth having a pint, having a decent day. Nothing else.
Nobody was banned for threats
NOBODY was banned for unsubstantiated insults
I get a fucking 24 hour ban for saying the Guardian uses subtle propaganda.
Think about it, that is fucking crazy and an abuse of power.
No Brexit supporter ever complains about me, a few remain do, not because I do anything wrong but because I fight my corner.i will not cower. I do not insult people. Try your threats on someone who has actually done something wrong.

FFS, I said the Guardian uses subtle propaganda and it's readers don't realise it. I wasn't the one going in circles or insulting. I stated my fucking opinion and other posters who support the EU instead of the UK are not threatened, nor do I want them to be.

So not taking the advice given then.

Cheers for making life easier, more time to drink in Morpeth coming up. Is you life so fucking tragic you can't cope not talking about the EU for 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back