• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty easy, tbh. Couple of button clicks. Maybe you need to ask why, not how?

It was pretty easy, tbh. Couple of button clicks. Maybe you need to ask why, not how?

Oh I know why. It would be silly for me to ask a question, we both know the answer too. I know that people have said the same about the Mail and Express and there was no problem. I know we had 2 people of the forum wanting to meet up, there was no problem, I know 2 posters have called me a racist bigot 4 times between them, when I complained on the thread, you never asked them to demonstrate their accusations and back them up with something I had said for such a serious accusation. You only ban people who have different political beliefs to you, you abuse your power and it's disgusting.
To ban someone for saying that they agree the Mail and Express are full of shit, but I just read the headlines and it scares me enough not to read it, then say it is more worrying that the Guardian uses propaganda, but their readers don't realise it and this I think is more dangerous than the right wing press, because it is obvious, where the Guardian indoctrinated their readers and they don't realise it.

To ban me for that, you need to take a serious look at yourself. Maybe the most embarrassing abuse of power I have ever seen on a football forum. I won't change my beliefs and will never lower to insults. I am proud that I think differently to you and equally proud that I won't let you bully me.
You should be ashamed of yourself.t

ed-miliband-sass-face.png

Finished?

In 2017 on a football forum, how can a person be banned for saying the Guardian uses propaganda? Nobody was asked to back up the assertions about the criticism against the Mail and Express!
With all the insults, threats, nastiness, bullying etc that has gone on the referendum thread, to ban a poster for saying that the Guardian uses propaganda, is probably the most vindictive, unfair and rediculous ban on the history of political threads on football forums. I have had private messages and telephone calls from various remain supporters over the last months, frightened to voice opinion about this vendetta, which is a form of bullying. I am not crying out victimisation, Vis makes no secret that he will ban me for anything, but yet others who agree with his opinion basically can say what they want.

Being banned for saying the Guardian uses propaganda, but it's readers don't even realise they are doing it, doesn't say anything about me, but the type of person who issued the ban. Unbelievable.

Niche.

That's a book that's waiting to be written, for sure.

THM I got into a serious depression over financial issues here in Greece, and was spouting cock and shouting like a moron,
So I banned myself for a good while
I'm better now, not financially but in me ead!
Try it, it worked for me.

Good to see you back Pav

Good to see you back Pav

So when you called me a racist and a bigot and I asked you to show evidence of it, you didn't and couldn't, what action was taken against you?

Yes, great how you think it is fair that I am banned for saying a newspaper is manipulative and uses propganda and I get banned for that, but you think it is ok to make very serious unfounded accusations against posters, couldn't back it up and no action was taken against you.

So when you called me a racist and a bigot and I asked you to show evidence of it, you didn't and couldn't, what action was taken against you?

Yes, great how you think it is fair that I am banned for saying a newspaper is manipulative and uses propganda and I get banned for that, but you think it is ok to make very serious unfounded accusations against posters, couldn't back it up and no action was taken against you.
???

I had you on ignore mate, I'm not really interested in engaging. You might think your views are not bigoted, but that doesn't mean you are correct.

This has got to be one of the most bizarre threads yet, even during my 'darker' days I always thought I was more lucid than this thread, is someone complaining of being banned but they're still posting ??

This has got to be one of the most bizarre threads yet, even during my 'darker' days I always thought I was more lucid than this thread, is someone complaining of being banned but they're still posting ??

THM has received a 24 hour suspension from the Current Affairs sub-forum for breaking the rules there.

???

I had you on ignore mate, I'm not really interested in engaging. You might think your views are not bigoted, but that doesn't mean you are correct.

So you ignore me on an open forum and stab me in the back when I get banned.
You calling me a racist or a bigot is your opinion not a fact. I asked you to back it up, with something that I had posted, you couldn't and didn't.
I am banned for saying a newspaper uses propaganda and manipulation. People have said much worse about the Mail and Express, but no evidence is required for that

Any idea why that would be?

Only a few people ask for me to be banned , they all support the EU. Nobody who has ever supported Brexit has ever asked for me to be banned.

THM has received a 24 hour suspension from the Current Affairs sub-forum for breaking the rules there.

Aaah thank you, couldn't get my head round it :)

I never asked for you to be banned, I couldn't care less really, nor do I think I have 'stabbed in the back'.

There's more important things in life than arguing on a football forum :)

Because I said the Guardian uses propaganda too, relating to the express and Mail. The only difference is most people would acknowledge that the Mail and Express use it, the Guardian are more subtle and their readers don't realise it.
I have to prove the Guardian uses it, but the people who say the Mail and Express use propaganda and are read by racists and idiots, don't have to prove it.

No insults, wasn't angry, didn't cry victimisation, just banned.

Being banned on a political football forum for saying, so does the newspaper you read use propaganda, just more subtle, Is ludicrous and attempt to use mod power to bully people who have a majority view in the real world , to be frightened to frightened to say what they think.
FFS, the Guardian uses subtle propaganda but their readers don't realise it, is my opinion and like many people think that the Mail and Express are shit newspapers, but they are not required to post links to demonstrate the point.
It is laughably and corrupt to the teeth.

just let it go lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back