• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a shit day, but this thread has cheered me up no end.

Its just a forum, not end of the world

If you have debate you get opposing views.

I find people start getting insulting and impudent when they get pushed into a corner.

THM should take it on the chin .. but it might be a bit grown up if people respected each other.

If the respect goes it becomes a clique.

Anyone precious enough to be offended by a name someone called them on the internet, really shouldn't be online.

Wasn't intending to post on this thread - anymore than I am bothering now on the EU one as its run its course & is serving no purpose - but whilst I would agree that offense shouldn't be taken by the names one is called (and a number of us have names next to our avatar that we didn't choose!) that change was unnecessarily provocative, only a few can make that change & it was probably not needed.

THM has his point of view - argue the point if you want, ignore him if he is not responding if you feel the discussion has nothing left in it.

Although any forum should not need to operate on purely 'polite' conversation pretty sure that this has not benefitted any.

Wasn't intending to post on this thread - anymore than I am bothering now on the EU one as its run its course & is serving no purpose - but whilst I would agree that offense shouldn't be taken by the names one is called (and a number of us have names next to our avatar that we didn't choose!) that change was unnecessarily provocative, only a few can make that change & it was probably not needed.

THM has his point of view - argue the point if you want, ignore him if he is not responding if you feel the discussion has nothing left in it.

Although any forum should not need to operate on purely 'polite' conversation pretty sure that this has not benefitted any.

Nah, people have been fully allowed to express themselves. I haven't been censored. THM allows himself to be bullied - most would laugh off the idiocy of whoever changed his aviator. It's evidently pathetic and base.

Its just a forum, not end of the world

It's a clique centred on real ale and a certain political ideology that I can't quite work out.

A detached most likely ' Comfortable Income with a smashing pension on the way ' type of Liberal Left.

Resistant to debate.

It's a clique centred on real ale and a certain political ideology that I can't quite work out.

A detached most likely ' Comfortable Income with a smashing pension on the way ' type of Liberal Left.

Resistant to debate.

I'm not sure anyone completely fits that profile, I see it more like a Venn diagram of various groups or cliques, there are some who obviously fall in the overlapping sections of the differing groups but hard to pick out if there's a centre point spanned by all.

I'm not sure anyone completely fits that profile, I see it more like a Venn diagram of various groups or cliques, there are some who obviously fall in the overlapping sections of the differing groups but hard to pick out if there's a centre point spanned by all.

I feel Frank felt intimidated to write what he felt and he said as much.

It's not really functional if people feel that way.

I feel Frank felt intimidated to write what he felt and he said as much.

It's not really functional if people feel that way.
I'd consider that to be Frank's issue more so than the forum's to be honest. I mean what's the worst that can happen if someone disagrees with you online? Just have the conviction to put your views across.

True. I don't have a particularly comfortable income.

hmmmm

I can safely say that my political views don't match the other moderators, bar Frank. And I even drink lager.

My total pension provision as I move past my 44th year is £60 per annum plus whatever the state gives me. Probably a good thing with my lifestyle!

So I don't fit this profile at all. Which is because it is fucking bollocks.

Does anyone know what the weather is like tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back