• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Too soon to be linked to schools I think, just a continuation of the fuck wits not social distancing and getting pissed up.
26 schools already with confirmed cases, apparently.

So 0.07%? I’d imagine similar or lower than most workplaces.
My point was that testing is seemingly quick and efficient so could account for the recent rise in numbers.

My point was that testing is seemingly quick and efficient so could account for the recent rise in numbers.

Not so sure on the quick and efficient part, took me 3 days to get a result last week.

Certainly hearing testing centres closing, tens of miles to visit a centre and home kits not being sent out.
( though not sure how true)

Not so sure on the quick and efficient part, took me 3 days to get a result last week.
Schools have been given testing kits. Not many mind, but some.

"No Severe Side Effects for 2,000 São Paulo Volunteers Testing Oxford Vaccine"

First results of Phase 3 testing should be released next week

That uptick looks very familiar

FWYxVEq.png

That uptick looks very familiar

FWYxVEq.png

It does rather, the rate of increase looks similar but changes in testing mean the true numbers earlier in the year were probably orders of magnitude higher than recorded

Quite a few schools in Wolverhampton have confirmed cases today and sent year groups home. Apparently the infection rate in the city is at about 3.2 at the moment, predominantly in 18-30 year olds.

I may get to go back to work in 2023...

My daughter's primary school have closed all their Year 4 classes (my daughter's year) from tomorrow until further notice due to 2 pupils being sent home with symptoms. It doesn't bode well for the next few months as they've been back for less than a week!

Luckily I have holiday to use up as a result of being furloughed for 4 months so I can take some time off with her.

My daughter's primary school have closed all their Year 4 classes (my daughter's year) from tomorrow until further notice due to 2 pupils being sent home with symptoms. It doesn't bode well for the next few months as they've been back for less than a week!

Luckily I have holiday to use up as a result of being furloughed for 4 months so I can take some time off with her.

I'll babysit ! I need 38k a year, company car , phone and laptop, private medical insurance is not a deal breaker but we can discuss it

Gatherings of more than 6, indoors or outdoors to be banned from next Monday. Sports are to be exempted from the rule.

Gatherings of more than 6, indoors or outdoors to be banned from next Monday. Sports are to be exempted from the rule.
Spectacularly convenient timing. All the papers are leading with that rather than International law breaking

Some talk of a localised lockdown for Wolverhampton. They'd better not do this before Saturday, I'm going out.

18-30 year olds getting the blame for essentially not giving a fuck.

18-30 year olds getting the blame for essentially not giving a fuck.

Yeah after being told to get back to work and start shopping as part of their civic duty to get the economy moving.

The government comms has all been geared up towards making sure people blame other people when we get a second spike rather than blaming the deliberately contradictory and confusing "rules"

Just quoting what they said on the news, my man.

I'm not going to be defending this Government any time soon.

By the way, anecdotal stuff but the vast majority of people I've seen not wearing masks in shops, train stations, indoor areas as a whole are young people.

Back